No announcement yet.

Plans for Valentine's day <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never had anyone to celebrate Valentine's Day with until now, I don't know if we're doing anything yet. I know we probably can't visit then and we don't have any way to video chat, but we could probably call or something. I want to send him a letter or something, but the last things I sent him I didn't get anything back so idk if he'd really care one way or the other. I'll ask him about it when the date gets closer, I'd love to do something for that day since I've never been able to before .

Comment

I doubt it'll be a big thing. Probably just say happy valentine's day, like twothree said. Last year he gave me a nice skype date, mostly so he doesn't have to do it like this every year. If we lived together we'd probably have a nice dinner or a date-date.
      Who knows. This guy surprises me all the time. It might just be something special.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

His birthday is on Valentine's Day so I send him a card and double the presents Usually clothes, something crafty (I try), and a World of Warcraft subscription for both of us. Brazilian Dia dos Namorados is in June and we celebrate that too.

a gente se completa neste abraço

Comment

This will be the first Valentine's Day I can spend with someone IRL. Jim will be back on Long Island because he'll be back in school, so we will get to spend it together! I don't even know what to do. Maybe dinner, just hanging out. We'll probably watch a movie at my place too. Just spending it with him will be nice. I am also thinking that might be the day I tell him I love him. I already feel it and I just think it's too soon right now. So, yeah...

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Since we are still recovering from the cost associated from closing the distance as well as the holidays-we are planning to do a romantic dinner at home and I may get some red or pink "clothes" to wear later that night as well

Comment

Celebrating holidays and birthdays have been weird between us for a little over a year now. I'm not sure when that will be discussed but I wasn't planning on bringing Valentine's Day up. I love celebrating holidays so I was just going to send him his favorite candy -Skittles- which I'm sure they'll have in V-day colors. However, we were invited by an acquaintance of mine to double date in my area. I'm not sure if that's going to happen. I think it would be nice if it does though. If not, I'm content with just sending him the V-day candy.

Comment

I am sending myself! By total coincidence. The following week is mid-winter recess for public schools here, so I am off from work and off to California!
                I am hoping to see him a lot while I am there, we're both crossing our fingers that there isn't a last minute change to his ships schedule or something like that.

Met in July 2006
                Dated very briefly in November 2006
                Reconnected in July 2011
                Something changed in August 2013
                He visited in November 2013
                I traveled in November 2013
                I visit in February 2014

Comment

My plan for vday is to woo the guy i'm kinda seeing but not seeing enough that he wants me to be his valentine. First step sexy new undies!

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
                    First step sexy new undies!
                    GO Snow Girl!
                    Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                    And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                    ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Valentine's Day is my birthday, and this year is the big 2-1! So Stephen will be here for 8 or 9 days celebrating with my and my family. Valentines day we're probably going to the zoo or the Science Museum(more fun than it sounds I promise!) Then that night is my birthday dinner with my family.

Comment

well my S.O is coming to visit me over that time so we're probably gonna go out if we had money I'd like to take her to some places in my city. I would just love to have a night in with her and eat icecream while watching movies all night :'3
                        we don't have that much money so might cook some dinner or something

Comment

we decided on not doing valentines day, it's just not for us. I feel like it has become more of a big deal over the past years in Germany, but we just really don't care. And in korea there is some sort of couple event day thing pretty much every month, they have a crazy (as in impressive I guess) couple culture here.

Comment

We're probably just have some hot skype sex LOL (Ikr, so dang romantic xD)
                            I made him cute cards last Valentine's day >u<, so I gotta think of something more fun and creative this year
                            I wish I could see my SO on Valentine's day like you guys ;I

Comment

We're together this year for valentines, woo-hoo! But with our new baby girl, we cant really go anywhere that takes longer then 2 hours just in case she gets fussy or hungry so no going out alone. But thats fine, I want to watch "its about time" (im into the corny movies) cuddle and have chocolate covered strawberries, in bed with my little family. I may or may not try to surprise my SO with something but not sure yet. Can't really do to much this year.
                              I love you Nathan <3
                              sigpic
                              5/25/09 <3

Comment

Unfortunately, I won't be with my SO this V-Day
                                But I'll probably send him a card and some treats

Comment

Working...
                                X