No announcement yet.

how long ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Met 8 years ago, when we were 14 and 17, got together at 15 and 18 so about 6 and a half years ago! Longest apart is 3 months but the distance is closed in March! And I can't wait!

Comment

We've been together for about 1 year and 10 months and we met while I was volunteering. Our longest time apart so far was 8 months and we're doing 8,5 again right now. Luckily, that will be over soon.
      All the best to everyone !

Comment

We´ve been together for 7 moths and one day. Met because we were board members in quit similar youth organizations and had a common board meeting to exchange ideas. The longest its gone between visits are two months. But we are lucky, and now it do not go more then four weeks between wee see each other.

Comment

Me & my bf have been together for a little over 2 years, we met on a phone chat app that no longer exists so I'm really glad that we both happened to have found each other. Sadly, the longest time we've gone without seeing each other is 6 months and probably will be longer this go around :c. We must keep the hope alive though!

Comment

I met my SO 35 years ago when we were young. I dated him then and again when I was about 32 for about 7 yrs. He wasnt ready to settle down at the time so I went on with my life, but he was always on my mind. I moved in with my Mom in 2010 due to the fact she has Alzheimers and Ive been here with her since then. I bought a computer last year and got online and he found me. he had been looking for me for years. we had lost touch...but we knew each other very well and that is how he found me on facebook. We have been LD since he found me but there was no question in my heart that I still loved him. He had changed into a man who really wanted me for who I was and regretted letting me go in the past. now there is nothing we keep from one another.We are even closer now than we have ever been. We now are waiting till he gets enough income from an internet business he is trying to get going before we can be together. Its a slow process, but we love each other so we wait........Cant wait til we can hug! (he found me April 23 2013)

Comment

Working...
            X