I need help with a situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help with a situation

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years. He lives in texas and i live in Florida. We met through a social app and we became a couple after being best friends for months. We have had ups and downs in our relationship but nothing big until now. There was a big situation that happened few months ago. He told me that a girl started talking with him at tutoring center at college and that she was weird because she took a pic of both of them and he didn't know or wasn't prepared. I didn't suspect anything because i trust him. Well, couple weeks later he stopped talking to me for 4 hours and when he came back he told me that he was at a restaurant with his family and of course i believed him. Then the morning after he uploaded pictures of him and the girl together at the restaurant and he was smiling and close(he usually doesnt smile in pictures). I got pretty upset because he lied to me about that like he was hiding that from me. Its ok to have friends right? but at least tell me. Well we got over that i felt more "secured". He told me that he won't talk with her because she likes him but he doesn't like weird girls. Then this past week he has been weird. He usually calls me and facetime with me sometimes and now this week he didn't and he responded short. Couple days ago the girl commented on a pic of them saying "i miss you" and he replied "you never texted me back" and she said "oh let me check, oh its because i called you" and he said "oh yeah thats right". What can i do about that?
    He figured out my Facebook password and he didn't tell me until i noticed but i don't know his Facebook password and he also unfollowed me on instagram and now that i requested him he deleted one pic and i don't know which one. He used to not be like that we were really strong but i don't know whats wrong. Please help i need advice, suggestions on what to do, Anything
    Thanks

It sounds to me as if you are being replaced. Have you two seen each other in person in the two years you have been together (and yes I realize you were a minor at the time)?

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Hello we haven't seen each other in person yet :/ i haven't told my parents about him because they are opposed to long distance relationship and i am scared thats why i haven't gone to see him

Comment

Hello, welcome to LFAD I´m sorry you are going through this. I think you should have serious conversation with your bf, cause - sorry to say - you are heading to major heart break. Also I must say you should be honest with your parents, they might be more supportive than you think and anyhows, it´s your right to fall in love and you should be able to share it. If you haven´t seen your bf in person so far, maybe he lacks the connection. Have you tried more ways of communication? You can also do several online activities together ... Good luck with everything

Comment

hello thanks right now we are having the conversation but he is not helping at all :/ and as for my parents i told them that he is my best friend not my boyfriend because i don't know how to tell them. I was planning to tell them once i meet him which I'm hoping is soon. well we FaceTime sometimes watch the same movie but nothing else i don't have any good ideas on activities.

Comment

Pretty much everything that you do together helps keep the connection. Here is the list of activities you can try : https://www.lovingfromadistance.com/...uplestodo.html

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

I'm sorry for what you are going through with your guy. It doesn't sound good, but you need to calmly ask him what's going on. It would be better if he'd be honest. It's hard to give you advice, because we don't know many of the details. All you can do is talk with him. You can't make someone do the right thing, if they don't want to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by piratemama View Post
                  I'm sorry for what you are going through with your guy. It doesn't sound good, but you need to calmly ask him what's going on. It would be better if he'd be honest. It's hard to give you advice, because we don't know many of the details. All you can do is talk with him. You can't make someone do the right thing, if they don't want to do it.
                  Thank you so much i just don't know how to tell him that i saw the comments :/
                  And btw if anyone need more information or details just ask me questions

Comment

Originally posted by Natalia0167 View Post
                    i just don't know how to tell him that i saw the comments :/
                    The beating around bush doesn´t make sence in here and it won´t help anything and anyone. You should just directly say: "Look, I saw the comments you and the other girl made the other day and I´m confused." If he is worth it, he will be honest and explain; if he is playing a game with you, he will probably not be able to face the true. Then it is just up to you to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by jana89 View Post
                      The beating around bush doesn´t make sence in here and it won´t help anything and anyone. You should just directly say: "Look, I saw the comments you and the other girl made the other day and I´m confused." If he is worth it, he will be honest and explain; if he is playing a game with you, he will probably not be able to face the true. Then it is just up to you to move on.
                      Thank you thats true, lets see how it goes.

Comment

I hate to say this honey....but it's time to move on. He is lying to you. I have two daughters and if you were my daughter I would tell you to tell him where he can go. I am sorry but the handwriting is on the wall. The. Minute he wants to spend more time with a girl than with you...it's over.
                        sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Originally posted by TaraMarie View Post
                          I hate to say this honey....but it's time to move on. He is lying to you. I have two daughters and if you were my daughter I would tell you to tell him where he can go. I am sorry but the handwriting is on the wall. The. Minute he wants to spend more time with a girl than with you...it's over.
                          Thats true. Thanks

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear about this. It would be a difficult situation for anyone, I hope you two get to have a heart-to-heart convo about it. Take care of yourself girl.

Comment

Originally posted by mellif View Post
                              I'm really sorry to hear about this. It would be a difficult situation for anyone, I hope you two get to have a heart-to-heart convo about it. Take care of yourself girl.
                              Thank you it was really hard i felt lost and confused but thank god we talked about it and i think it resolved some things

Comment

Working...
                              X