No announcement yet.

Do you have days were it's just harder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again....so nice to know I am normal!!
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

I've had a few of those days too;usually if we've missed talking to each other for a couple of days and I feel like I've lost track of what hes doing. But I know if I don't hear from him he's either very busy or sleeping or stuck doing something with the roomie. i used to feel this way more often when we first got back together but its been almost ten months now since he found me and I've dated him before when I was much younger. so I know him well..... That helps a lot! But it's normal.

Comment

Originally posted by blueorchid1 View Post
        One thing that I did, that my SO and I enjoy when conversation lulls, is I bought a Would You Rather book. It has so many wild and crazy scenarios that whenever I read any questions from it we can immediately find things to talk about! It is a really nice thing to have and it lifts the mood when one or both of us is having an off, or more sad day!
        That's a great idea! I never thought about that. I usually ask him random questions to get to know little things about him that I don't yet know, but a would you rather book would be awesome!

Comment

Working...
        X