Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got my SO a valentines day gift....well.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my SO a valentines day gift....well.....

I actually sent him several.....including a fun little gift box we can share when I see him next week....but that's another conversation.

My favorite gift, and the one he will LOVE, is tickets to see Les Mis on Broadway. He is the biggest fan and has seen it 5 times. I can not WAIT to see it with him in April. For Christmas one of his gifts was ticket to Phantom of the Opera (yes, he is a huge fan of Broadway), and we saw it two weeks ago. It was great...but I loved watching HIM watch it! Plus, he has an amazing voice (and could probably be on Broadway), so of course I got to hear him sing the entire play (I am sure the people next to us didn't like that)!
    He said he wants to WATCH ME watching Les Mis. So I guess we will sit in the theater and watch each other! Lol. April 25 can't come fast enough. And if we are REALLY lucky he will be living HERE and we will have to fly to Ny for the weekend....instead of me flying there to see him.....that would be fantastic!!
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Sounds romantic
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Yes, any news on that position he interviewed for?

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Sounds like he'll love it! I also live on Long Island!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

What a special and thoughtful gift! Wish I could buy something like that for my SO. Maybe one day...

Hope the job works out!

Comment

Originally posted by BabyGund View Post
            Yes, any news on that position he interviewed for?
            Next , and hopefully final, interview is Wednesday! Keeping my fingers crossed.
            sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Fingers crossed, TaraMarie!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Working...
              X