WHAT DO I DO?! ):

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHAT DO I DO?! ):

Okay so i'm 16 years old, going to be 17 in 5 months.. I recently went on a cruise for a week, and got back a few days ago. On the cruise I met this boy named Sebastien, he's French Canadian and lives In Montreal. He's 18. On the cruise for the whole week we basically acted as a couple, fooled around and got to know each other and he made me feel like no other boy has ever. There was such a connection, the type I can't ignore and we both agreed that we wanted to keep in touch and that we weren't just gonna forget about each other. He's planning on coming down to New York to see me but only time will tell if that actually happens. I'm already missing him.. We talk everyday via Skype and Facebook.. We can't really text or call because of the extra money it would cost for the long distance. We both talked about how If only distance wasn't an issue, we would wanna be together because of our undeniable feelings for each other. The question is, do you think that a long distance relationship could work? He already calls himself my boyfriend and we both said it would kill us to know of any other girls or boys in the other one's life. We wanna be together but it would be so hard with me not driving yet, and he's in College now, not to mention my school year starts soon. What do we do? ):

It can work if you both want it to. My Canadian boyfriend is younger than me, I live in the US, we couldn't afford calls or texts... but we put our long distance time in, and now we're married and living in the US. If you both have strong feelings for each other, no reason not to give this a shot right?

Anyway, welcome to the forums, this is a great place for support!

Comment

Working...
    X