Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13 yr old me, 14 yr old her, dating for a year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13 yr old me, 14 yr old her, dating for a year.

I've been dating the most beautiful girl in the world for a whole year now. And I wanna meet her soon. Any advice on what to wear, bring, etc? Thank you. I'm new here by the way . cx

I'm not sure what to wear either..

Comment

Clothes would be a good idea..

Comment

Wear something you are comfortable in!

Take things you might like to show them.. but not too much because you will likely have to carry it at some point, how long will depend on how you travel.. and how much depends on how long you are staying.. bring extra clothes.. any cleaning products.. basic things like that.

Comment

So... Are you 13 or 16? Confused... Anyway, wear good clothes but comfortable and preferably dark colours. Bring flowers, what I like to do is buy them at the airport but you can also bring them from home. Get her a small present like sweets or a neckless and maybe a card. Try to rest /relax during the journey, and make sure you have good time for any transfer. If things get strange at first, just try holding her hand and go from there
          Last edited by differentcountries; January 30, 2014, 01:56 AM.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Welcome RyanAnthonyMullen to LFAD!

Snow girls comment cracked me! LOL

Comment

Working...
            X