VENT VENT VENT. This is a vent *angry face*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VENT VENT VENT. This is a vent *angry face*

Alright, so my SO came down yesterday..for her birthday.
    She knew I was throwing her a party and how much I've been working on it.
    She leaves Sunday morning.
    She's busy all day Saturday with her family doing a yard sale and I'm working.
    She was supposed to spend today and tomorrow with me.
    What's she doing now? Laying in bed.
    And She was like oh well my sisters and I are gonna all hang out, but they aren't anymore?
    So why she's not here? IDFK. and I was like well....I would of LOVED to see you considering I've been up cleaning, wrapping your presents, etc and she's like oh well you will. and I'm like yeah for what 2 hours on Friday when I took off work and that's a friday night of tips I'm missing cause I was hoping to see you?
    and she won't give me a time when she's coming over so now I gotta wait around for the next two days, cause she wants to suprise me, which is BS.

and this is the same woman who got mad at me when she told me she was coming down I was like "oh well I'm not gonna get my hopes up cause you make plans with me and then cancel or sh.t happens" and got furious with me for saying it and now that I got all excited she's like well..uhh..

SO FREAKIN ANNOYED.

Sorry =[
    Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
    Starting Dating: 5.22.09
    Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
    Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
    Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Im sorry to hear that Ask her why she's like that cause its kinda weird :S
    *hugs*

Comment

Oh man, if I were in your shoes, I would be pissed, too. Is this a pretty common occurrence with her? It sounds like it's happened before.

I'm sorry. I would talk to her once you've had time to cool off about how uncool this is, and if she blows it off, then I would, the next time it happens, just make plans of my own and when she gets mad, say "We already talked about this, you canceled, so I'm going to go have some fun bye." Anyone who cancels just because really irks the shit out of me, so I make sure to go do something else pleasurable during that time so the time off isn't ruined. XD

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Yeah like I understand you know family comes first, but her family just visited her for a week..
        and now she's like just laying around the house and what not, she did this the weekbefore she left. We made plans for a friday morning and she called and was like oh I can't come over bc my mom needs me to be done packing..do you know she did NOTHING THAT ENTIRE DAY BUT PROCASRINATE? It drives me bananas! and when I called her out on it she was like well no matter what my mom wasn't gonna let me out but at least I got to bbe on the phone with you all day. It just pisses me off.

Comment

NOW that I'm excited, cleaning like crazy and every little noise I hear I run to the door to make sure it's her, I bet if I were to call now she'd still be doing absolutely nothing and then tonight I'll be like so ho w was hanging out with your sisters and she'll be like oh well we didn't get to hang out cause my sister went to hang out with her boyfriend or something and when I'll be like..well why didn't you come over she'll be like *angry*

Comment

Now that would piss me off! Seriously. Especially since I would always like to hope that my SO also wants to see me. To take every opportunity to come around and spend a little bit of time with me. Especially in a LDR where spending time together is limited anyway.

Comment

you clearly have ever reason to be upset. I know you have been so excited for her to come visit....I hope things work out and the two of you get that time together !
              NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

You must be straight up with her, maybe then she will appreciate the limited time you have together.

Comment

*hugs* I am so sorry!

Comment

Working...
                  X