This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprise video for Valentine's Day

Hi! I want to make a surprise video for my boyfriend who I have been in a long distance relationship. So in the video there would be people from all over the world, so I need volunteers!
    It is simple, you just need to take a picture of yourself holding a paper saying: " Mike, here in (the country) everybody knows that Anne loves you." If anyone can help I'll send our real names. Thanks!

Hmmmm.....no

Comment

It's better to build report on the forum before asking people for favors.

So... no.

Comment

That sounds like a cool idea! Very creative!
        Unfortunately I'm in the US so that probably won't be helpful. Much less I'm camera shy…
        Anyways, my point is, I hope this works out for you because it sounds cool and he'd probably really like it.

Comment

Well it's my first day here and I still don't know much how it works here. Sorry to bother you.

Thanks dglynn77! It is ok, I'm a camera shy too lol. I'll keep looking for help because I know there are some people who would like to help.

Comment

I think it would be better if you made something with just you in it, its more meaningful tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Photonut View Post
              I think it would be better if you made something with just you in it, its more meaningful tbh
              I agree. The idea is good though.

Comment

If you want people to tell you where they live I think it is only fair you tell us where it is you live, not just the world. And also, if we should contribute to your relationship, tell us something about how you guys met or something else you want to share.
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by AnneH View Post
                  Well it's my first day here and I still don't know much how it works here. Sorry to bother you.

Thanks dglynn77! It is ok, I'm a camera shy too lol. I'll keep looking for help because I know there are some people who would like to help.
                  Well, participate on the forum until you do. We're a fairly close-knit community (with a few raving outliers such as myself,) and we don't really take kindly to people who join just to get a group of internet strangers to be in a video. Why should we care? Why should your SO care that people in random countries endorse your love, for that matter?

Comment

My family and friends did something similar for my 30th - but they asked friends and relatives we had all over the world, not random people. I think you should adapt the idea to include your friends and family instead. Friends' friends possibly.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Originally posted by AnneH View Post
                      Hi! I want to make a surprise video for my boyfriend who I have been in a long distance relationship. So in the video there would be people from all over the world, so I need volunteers!
                      It is simple, you just need to take a picture of yourself holding a paper saying: " Mike, here in (the country) everybody knows that Anne loves you." If anyone can help I'll send our real names. Thanks!
                      But how do I know Anne loves Mike when I don't know Mike or Anne!? For all I know Anne could hate Mike so I wouldn't want to lull poor Mike into a false sense of security.

Comment

Working...
                      X