Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentines plans?

What are your plans for valentines day?

The girlfriend is working all day and so am I. And my family and I usually goes out for dinner together on Fridays so...nothing! lol

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

So far we agreed we would skype for a little bit and then do all those ooey gooey romantic things, but on online games. Watching the sunrise on Rust, going through the tunnel of love in Left4Dead2, watch the glorious moon on Zombie Parnic!.. we're trying to find more :P

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Lol probably going to be like any other day. In fact I might spend it with my friend since she's single and obvi I can't be with my SO. And well eat lots of after v-day on sale chocolates :3 but my so and I will skype at least once that day.

Comment

Skype dinner, then movie and popcorn.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Shutting out the rest of the world completely, and staying on my phone and computer all day XD He may get a little disappointed when i tell him im still doing my workout though, so there will be some time we arent speaking.

Comment

Nothing special. He'll be writing his last exam for this semester and then we'll talk on the phone for a while in the evening.

Comment

Going out to dinner to a BBQ place we've never tried before. Then we'll probably go home and play video games. lol

Met Online: 02/2012
                Started talking privately: 09/20/2012
                First Met in person: 09/22/2012
                Started Dating: 10/30/2012
                Closed the Distance 4/24/2013

Comment

Work. Hopefully FaceTime and "Top Gun."
                  Ignore the Newbie status. This is a new account created by a once very active LFAD member and veteran long-distance lover. After several months away from the site, I'm back!
                  Old account name: Rach92g
                  This Is Us
                  Became A Couple: Friday, May 25th, 2007
                  Close Distance: May 2007 - June 2010
                  Long Distance (Georgia to California): June 2010 - February 2015
                  Long Distance (Georgia to Tennessee): February 2015 - Present
                  Got Engaged: May 8, 2015
                  Closing The Distance: ?

Comment

Movie on Netflix and phone time!

Comment

Originally posted by Malaga View Post
                      Skype dinner, then movie and popcorn.
                      Probably this in the evening after we both get home from work. I'm going to ask him not to go play MTG that day so we can have some time together.
                      Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
                      Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
                      Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Driving to Wales to finally meet his grandparents! Though that does mean we will have to spend the weekend in separate bedrooms but that's ok, I've wanted to meet them for two years now
                        We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

I am tutoring Chemistry that evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsfia View Post
                            Driving to Wales to finally meet his grandparents! Though that does mean we will have to spend the weekend in separate bedrooms but that's ok, I've wanted to meet them for two years now
                            Seven years later, I still haven't met his mother's parents! And they live where I do!
                            Ignore the Newbie status. This is a new account created by a once very active LFAD member and veteran long-distance lover. After several months away from the site, I'm back!
                            Old account name: Rach92g
                            This Is Us
                            Became A Couple: Friday, May 25th, 2007
                            Close Distance: May 2007 - June 2010
                            Long Distance (Georgia to California): June 2010 - February 2015
                            Long Distance (Georgia to Tennessee): February 2015 - Present
                            Got Engaged: May 8, 2015
                            Closing The Distance: ?

Comment

I'm working on V-Day, but during the night I might go to a movie with a friend, or by myself
                              I will Skype with my SO, though, and hopefully by then his V-Day package from me will have arrived!

Comment

Working...
                              X