No announcement yet.

Valentines plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing planned. He was trying to come surprise me at school but it's snowing in between us. I have class and he works all day so hopefully we'll have a convoy before lights out.

Comment

Work then online date and icecream.(Can't have him with me, I'll have the second best thing )

I might also take my plushie I got from him to work
      “We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness — and call it love — true love.”
      ― Robert Fulghum, True Love

Met UK 3.08.2012-5.08.12 ->UK 1.12.12-3.12.12->PL 8.02.13-16.02.13->PL 1.06.13-9.06.13->UK 3.08.13-17.08.13->UK 26.10.2013-02.11.2013->PL 30.11.2013-08.12.2013->PL 22.03.2014-29.03.2014->UK 31.05.2014-07.06.2014->PL 06.09.2014-13.09.13->UK 20.12.2014-03.01.2015
      Closed the distance >21.03.2015
      sigpic

Comment

I think were doin the usual but hell probably find some cute things online to show me and I bought him a webcam and sent it to him...he doesn't have one so maybe ill get to see him tonight if it gets there when its supposed to!

Comment

Originally posted by Alsfia View Post
          Driving to Wales to finally meet his grandparents! Though that does mean we will have to spend the weekend in separate bedrooms but that's ok, I've wanted to meet them for two years now
          Change of plans due to the high winds and amount of roads closed due to flooding and trees blowing down... Ah well, lets try again at Easter. Going to see the new Lego movie instead with his siblings (how can someone want to watch the Lego movie when she hated ice age?? )
          We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

He said he has something special planned but he's worried I won't like it - he says he's poured his heart and soul in it. I'm intrigued!
            So, here you are
            too foreign for home
            too foreign for here.
            Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Woke up and went downstairs to find a giant Reese's heart waiting for me. Score! We'll make dinner, and stay in. Enjoy each other.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
              Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
              Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I'm making raspberry buttercream filled brownies and French Onion soup for dinner. We have wine, and I asked him if we could watch Tombstone, to which his face lit up, so I guess we're watching Tombstone, you know, THAT romantic movie

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

My husband is scheduled to work until later tonight, so I plan to wrap his gift, make up some sugar cookie dough, and maybe have us try out our new board game when he gets home.
                  My heart belongs to a pilot!
                  ~*~
                  ~*~
                  [/center]

Comment

Our presents to each other already have been sent and opened, so I have no idea, since we didn't discuss any specific v-day activities. Just talking on Skype all night would be nice though <33

Comment

We will have a "Skype Date". We sent gifts to each other that we will open together. Then we will watch a romantic comedy about a long distance relationship .

Happy V-day everyone!!
                      Met online in October 2011
                      Feelings flourished in 2012
                      First Meeting April 2013
                      Second Meeting July 2013
                      Third Meeting November 2013
                      Fourth Meeting January 2014
                      Fifth Meeting April 2014
                      Sixth Meeting July 2014
                      and then weeks later we closed the distance

Comment

Originally posted by NI_USA_love View Post
                        We're also doing the whole skype/movie thing, and eating dinner together beforehand. We've never done any of this before, and it was all his suggestion, which is the best part!
                        its our first valentine's together too! our first one in general, but adding distance. so we decided to go shameless romantic style. We are both going to our local Denny's and have a FaceTime dinner together (even though I'll probably get breakfast)! We are even going to dress up kind of. i'm very excited. oh, and we had to pick Dennys because its cheap! And we are broke jokes. lol.

Comment

Welp, since I work nights, my SO and i planned that he would stay up late last night so that we could sleep together while on skype. It was really nice
                          and shortly after waking up, I got a knock on the door from a mail carrier with a package for me. My SO had sent me a box with a bunch of my favorite things in it!! It was really nice. I did get a little emotional while opening the box on skype with him...its hard missing him so much :/ but we were able to laugh about the little things and joke with each other which always makes me feel better.

Now for this evening we decided that we will watch a movie together while both eating Chinese food (i taught him how to use chopsticks on our first visit so now hes on a Chinese food kick)!
                          This day is going better than either of us anticipated :} im so happy

Comment

I had my fantasy Valentine's Day this year. My SO came to visit me for the first time meeting IRL (we've been friends online for at least six years) on the 14th (after sending flowers the 13th no less). I got us a suite at a fancy hotel downtown, and we had a magical 3 days and 2 nights together. I'm so so so thankful that he came out here. And he was right, it was totally better waiting until we met in person to make it official. We walked around the city a ton, went out to eat, went swimming, popped in the hot tub, did bunches of talking, and even more getting to know you stuff. It was awesome. He's amazing. I'm happy.

Comment

Working...
                            X