Stupid storm :( !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid storm :( !!!

My fiancé was going to come visit me tomrrow but seeing this storm and how bad it is i don't think he will be able to I'm really upset cuz I was really excited to see him but now I really don't know at this point. He told me he will try to make it no matter what but I doubt it seeing as he flys stand by and planes may be full do to people who Coulnt get on today

Originally posted by itsjen516 View Post
    My fiancé was going to come visit me tomrrow but seeing this storm and how bad it is i don't think he will be able to I'm really upset cuz I was really excited to see him but now I really don't know at this point. He told me he will try to make it no matter what but I doubt it seeing as he flys stand by and planes may be full do to people who Coulnt get on today
    I am so sorry that you're going through this! I completely understand though. When we had a snow storm two or three weeks ago (the one that gridlocked Atlanta), SO had just gotten into town by the skin of his teeth. He was in town for over 24 hours before I was able to see him because of the dangerous state of the roads. That was absolute torture; he was only 15 minutes away from me that entire time and I couldn't see him.

I hope your SO makes it to you safely! I know you're in New York and you're sick of the snow, but it is beautiful here where I live. We got close to a foot last night - something that never happens.
    Ignore the Newbie status. This is a new account created by a once very active LFAD member and veteran long-distance lover. After several months away from the site, I'm back!
    Old account name: Rach92g
    This Is Us
    Became A Couple: Friday, May 25th, 2007
    Close Distance: May 2007 - June 2010
    Long Distance (Georgia to California): June 2010 - February 2015
    Long Distance (Georgia to Tennessee): February 2015 - Present
    Got Engaged: May 8, 2015
    Closing The Distance: ?

Comment

Ya I'm so over the snow it's not nice I get stuck cleaning up so people don't fall lol. I never seen a winter with this much snow in my life :-/
      I'm sorry with what happened to you to that sucks.

Comment

Ya I'm so over the snow it's not nice I get stuck cleaning up so people don't fall lol. I never seen a winter with this much snow in my life :-/
        I'm sorry with what happened to you to that sucks.
        Why do you get stuck cleaning up?
        Ignore the Newbie status. This is a new account created by a once very active LFAD member and veteran long-distance lover. After several months away from the site, I'm back!
        Old account name: Rach92g
        This Is Us
        Became A Couple: Friday, May 25th, 2007
        Close Distance: May 2007 - June 2010
        Long Distance (Georgia to California): June 2010 - February 2015
        Long Distance (Georgia to Tennessee): February 2015 - Present
        Got Engaged: May 8, 2015
        Closing The Distance: ?

Comment

Ya I'm so over the snow it's not nice I get stuck cleaning up so people don't fall lol. I never seen a winter with this much snow in my life :-/.
          You and I both! I'm supposed to be leaving on Sunday, I'm worried about my flight with all the back up and that I will not want to come back ever.

Met in July 2006
          Dated very briefly in November 2006
          Reconnected in July 2011
          Something changed in August 2013
          He visited in November 2013
          I traveled in November 2013
          I visit in February 2014

Comment

Working...
          X