Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't remember our "anniversary" dates....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the same problem as well xD I'm havin trouble with even rememberin the official day we started datin xD rofl
    but I'm bad with dates anyway
    so I dont think its bad haha

Comment

It's quite common to not have an exact date when you're in an LDR because people can't always determine when exactly they became an item, if you don't remember it and can't find it out then just make one up if you want to celebrate!

Comment

I agree....relationships evolve over time....I don't have an exact date either...but I know that when our worlds collided..to me it was the beginning...and I just picked around that date...
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I don't think there is anything wrong with forgetting dates, that is why I wrote them all down in a journal!

Comment

Its interesting how people that met their SO online have trouble remember what day they met/started dating/etc... I wonder why that is... I know that I only remember the day my SO and I met because it was a week after I started playing Final Fantasy XI online. I was really upset that I couldn't remember the day we made things official because I wanted an anniversary date sooo bad. It wasn't until like...2 weeks ago that I remembered I had been staying at a hotel when we did and that I had just extended the stay that morning and charged it to my credit card! So I checked my statement and found out it was April 22nd! I was so excited and called him right away and he was happy too <3
            *lucked out*
            Met: 2.20.10
            Started Dating: 4.22.10
            Been an LDR since: 4.22.10
            First time meeting irl: 6.28.10 - 7.18.10
            Last time I saw my SO: 9.16.10 - 9.22.10
            Closed the Distance: 10.9.10

Comment

I have NO idea when we first met, none at all. Some time in 2007 *shrug*. We have decided the date we became official was 24th october 2008, but I still think it's 28th/26th september 2008! Neither of us can really be sure though =P

Comment

Working...
              X