No announcement yet.

So....thugs have changed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks all.....he is a MESS, the poor thing. It sucks when u have financial problems. So I am drinking wine....it doesn't help, but I won't care for a while!
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavenly_Love12 View Post
      Thanks for the update! I think it stinks that he went through all that and if they had checked correctly, they wouldn't have gotten his hopes all up and offered him the job!
      My thoughts exactly. It is like they don't know their own rules, sounds unproffessional. Hope he can find it in him to start applying for other jobs before his old expires. And that you find it in you to support him. Perhaps it can be a fresh start?
      Last edited by differentcountries; February 20, 2014, 12:20 AM.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

My prayers are with you TaraMarie...you and him both. I hope he comes to you and looks for other work there, then you can both face life together.

Comment

At least you are both in the US, so you can see each other once in a while. Is there any way you can move to his location, or at least closer?

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

Originally posted by xanzbarr View Post
            My prayers are with you TaraMarie...you and him both. I hope he comes to you and looks for other work there, then you can both face life together.
            Well said! I think, TaraMarie, that if this situation truly is going to be extremely financially disruptive for him, that he should try to make steps toward finding work near you, and maybe getting an apartment?
            I fully believe that this is a blessing in disguise. Maybe if this offer is rescinded then he will lean on you and the two of you can support each other emotionally whole he goes through this tough time!

I do sincerely wish you both the best, I'm rooting for you! And so is my SO

Comment

Working...
            X