What in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What in the world?

My SO is currently visiting our home country. The other day he messaged me to say he had met one of my ex boyfriends. That supposed ex knew details about me and my family. The funny thing is, the name that person gave is not of any of my ex's. I'm just gonna guess that this person gave a false name to my fiancé. I'm also curious as to what that person's intention was. Apparently, we were supposed to have gotten married, only I never heard of it. The stories people come up with just amaze me sometimes. Just had to share this as I found it interesting. I believe it to be a failed and cowardly attempt by someone to cause problems between my fiancé and I. *done venting*

That is pretty weird! You're probably right, and I'm sure you have nothing to be afraid of since there's probably nothing he could say to cause any real problems between you two.
    Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
    Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
    Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Thanks Kitty. My SO was cool about it. We even laughed as he was telling me about the encounter. It was just strange, but then, strange things happen sometimes.

Comment

Man that's VERY weird. Are there any exes where there are unresolved issues? Any hearts you broke before getting with your SO? It would definitely creep me out, but as your SO handled it well it's all good for now I guess. I would still know who it was if I were you. Maybe your SO can explain to you how that dude looked? weird...

Comment

Sounds like one of your aquaintances are in love with you and /or hold a grudge. Yes, it is very weird.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

This sounds very odd....and like you dodged a bullet!

Comment

I got it figured out. It's someone that I've actually never met nor dated. He has heard about me from other people. He is also an alcoholic, and I would add delusional as well. Anyway, my SO has been really awesome and we have decided on closing the distance this year. Even though we are still 1000+ miles apart when he is in the US, I can't wait for him to come back. Just one more week

Comment

Working...
              X