Holy Cow.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Cow.....

He officially has the job. Starts the day after we get back from vacation. They are going to talk about him being put in the south...although I dont think so. But i am happy he HAS a job right now....

My how things change.....
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

A lot of changes! It is good he has a job anyway.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
      A lot of changes! It is good he has a job anyway.
      Its an amazing job...with an amazing salary. I am happy for him. I hope he isnt too busy for me....
      sigpic

Comment

It's so good to hear that they didnt rescind the offer! I hope that they can negotiate a move to the south for him!

Comment

Awesome! I'm glad they didn't rescind their offer when it was their own fault for not checking or knowing what they require! I hope they'll allow him to transfer even if it's a year or so down the road. In this economy and not being a 20-something, it's very difficult to make a career change and I'm glad it is working out for him!
          Our love story:
          Attended the same high school 2004-2007
          Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
          Reconnected: August 2012
          Began dating LD: November 2012
          Engaged! March 2014
          Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Oh, this is great! Don't worry about him getting too busy for you; love never fails. He might be busy, but he'll love you being there to share every moment with him. Like blueorchid said, he might be able to negotiate a move later. Think of it as one step in the right direction. Thank you for updating us. I was wondering how it was going.

Comment

Originally posted by piratemama View Post
              Oh, this is great! Don't worry about him getting too busy for you; love never fails. He might be busy, but he'll love you being there to share every moment with him. Like blueorchid said, he might be able to negotiate a move later. Think of it as one step in the right direction. Thank you for updating us. I was wondering how it was going.
              He's not old...only 40, so this was the perfect time to make a career change. That said that even without the diploma he is a huge asset to the company...in NY or Atlanta. They will discuss it when he starts. Although they really want him in NY. He will have 90 days training...around the country (hopefully Atlanta is included) and he had to sign a transfer agreement. Basically, all officers have to agree to be transferred wherever they need them....so I am not sure what that means for the future. But I don't want to get ahead of myself. His current position was so stressful he's been out on sick leave for almost a month. Anything is better than that. And this pays a lot more....$20,000 base salary increase with another $50,000 bonus potential..... He's going to do great and I am happy for him!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TaraMarie View Post
                He's not old...only 40, so this was the perfect time to make a career change. That said that even without the diploma he is a huge asset to the company...in NY or Atlanta. They will discuss it when he starts. Although they really want him in NY. He will have 90 days training...around the country (hopefully Atlanta is included) and he had to sign a transfer agreement. Basically, all officers have to agree to be transferred wherever they need them....so I am not sure what that means for the future. But I don't want to get ahead of myself. His current position was so stressful he's been out on sick leave for almost a month. Anything is better than that. And this pays a lot more....$20,000 base salary increase with another $50,000 bonus potential..... He's going to do great and I am happy for him!
                Sounds great! I really hope he can be transferred to Atlanta.

Comment

Well, at least with the salary increase he can afford more visits to you? Trying to look on the sunny side of things. It's great he's still employed in this economy and doing so well.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Working...
                  X