1 Year Anniversary!! :):):):)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 Year Anniversary!! :):):):)

Haven't posted anything on here for a while but thought I'd post an update of my long distance relationship. On March 20th, it will be one year for my boyfriend Andy and I. I am so excited that I will get to spend a few days with him for this anniversary. We are planning on going out to dinner just the two of us and maybe a movie too. I can't wait to be with him, it's been since before Christmas that I've seen him and I miss him so much. We text constantly and call each other on the phone a lot. Face time, which is video chat helps a lot too. Sometimes when I'm having a bad day though, it makes me miss him a lot more than I already was missing him. He helps get me through the tough days though. I can tell him my problems and he knows just by how I sound on the phone or video chat or what I say through texts how I'm feeling. He's always there to make things better.

Anyway, I've been struggling with ideas for an anniversary gift for him. He likes sports so for Christmas and Valentine's Day I got him shirts with the numbers/names of his favorite players on his favorite teams. I am planning on something different for our one year though. I want it to be from the heart. I've ventured to pinterest for the first time and I have no idea how to use it but I did find some cute ideas. I'm going to decorate a small box and put "One Year" on the lid. Maybe put some pictures of us inside too. I found a project a lot of people have done with playing cards. You write a reason you love the person on each of the cards and it's called "52 things I Love about You." We always end up playing a card game when we're together so I think he will like it. He's sometimes a hopeless romantic and says his gift to me is mushy and romantic too. Also I am going to put a penny on a key ring, write the day we starting dating on it and put "Lucky to have found you" on it. Another idea I found was a small key and lock and it symbolizes "You've got the key to my heart." I thought these were all cute and I really think I can pull it off. Just wanted to write this all out because I've been planning all morning and I'm talking to my boyfriend but can't tell him about this. LOL. needed to tell someone, and who better to tell than people going through the same kind of relationship as me.

Congratulations and good luck with your gift ideas
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Congrats! That is a milestone. My SO and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversery on April 18th I hope we can spend it together but I'm not quite sure.
      I was thinking about making my SO the 52 things I love about you cards as well. I'm not super crafty but I think I can pull it off LOL I hope you and your SO have a wonderful anniversery together!

Comment

Congratulations on your anniversary and upcoming visit. Hope all goes well.

And, Pinterest is highly addictive! I have to stay away from there...

Comment

Working...
        X