Did I say something ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I say something ?

I didn't think j said anythjng and my topic was deleted. All I said was I give people who done this for a long time credit ? Can someone help ? And that I been going threw a hard time.

That's weird, I thought I just saw it today.. but didn't get a chance to read through everyone replies or skim it.. so maybe it went off topic or to a topic that wasn't suitable or accidentally got deleted or is hiding on the forum, I'm not sure which category it was in now. But *hugs* to you right now as you are not feeling well.

Comment

I would suggest when you have a question like this, you should send a PM to the admin and not make a thread about it.
      "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Who are the admins here ? That's why I started the topic asking for help ?

Comment

Originally posted by itsjen516 View Post
          Who are the admins here ? That's why I started the topic asking for help ?
          There is only one. Her name is Michelle.

https://members.lovingfromadistance....php?2-Michelle
          "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Thank you !

Comment

It was there earlier and you had a lot of excellent replies; I certainly don't recall seeing anything worthy of getting the whole thread deleted. Mysterious.

Comment

That's what makes me sad sicne a lot of it could have been really helpful and I was telling people they pretty much were doing well for working it out that long I don't see how that's bad
                Either way I wrote to the admin so I hope I hear back soon

Comment

I hope you hear back soon, and *hugs* since you're having a hard time.

First Met Online: October 2010
                  First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
                  Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
                  First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
                  Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
                  Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
                  Engaged!: June 1, 2013
                  Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbeam View Post
                    I hope you hear back soon, and *hugs* since you're having a hard time.
                    me to thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X