No announcement yet.

Dealing with anger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like this a LOT. It's very difficult to be apart and not know when you can be together for good. Hang in there <3

Comment

Originally posted by piratemama View Post
      This is really a good idea, I know. However, if I tried working with little beads when angry about missing my SO, I'd throw the darn things all over the room!
      That is why I do letter writing/scrapbooking. You can only throw paper so far
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
        That is why I do letter writing/scrapbooking. You can only throw paper so far
        lol I have to admit, I am not good with my hands at all, even though my mom is an artist! The only thing I can do is origami and those are not very good to send through the post ... and the only thing that can make me feel better is a singing lesson or a karaoke with friends (but I have to either trick them or blackmail them somehow to get them to karaoke, and even then I am the only one singing!)

Comment

I get these feelings too. I think of it more as frustration.I don't know when Ill see him again, but I do know when I do it will be to close the distance.Due to living expenses and situations we cannot make it a reality any sooner so we have to trust in God and continue as we are. But the truth of the whole matter is we love each other and do not want to be with anyone else so we go on.

Wishing the best to all the others going through with LDRs because they are all difficult. Maybe even more so for the young.

Comment

Working...
          X