No announcement yet.

Articles on differences in men and women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know, I do think men and women are different, and not just because of societal expectations, either. Biologically we're definitely different, not just because of our genitalia, but our hormones, muscle mass, fat distribution, etc. We're built for different things, and because of the hormones our brains are bathed in, even before birth, we aren't exactly the same there, either. What's wrong with that? I'll never understand why people get so upset over it. There's no solid dividing line, everyone is different, there are masculine women, and effeminate men, and people who lean more toward either one, but we're different, and that's OK.

I also think that, for the most part, we do communicate a bit differently, though everyone communicates differently, there is no template for communication. If you just pay attention and listen, without being selfish, you'll figure it out. There was nothing wrong with piratemama's articles, if you don't agree with them, don't read them, but they might help someone else.
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I find that the older I have become, the more I agree with both articles. I used to think differently!

Comment

Well, there is the statistical difference, and there is the interpretation of that. I find things like that useful, at the same time people quickly make them into norms about how men and women should be.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
        X