No announcement yet.

Showing off your tears?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He actually cries way more than I do! We never have problems showing our feelings

Comment

There is no point in me trying to hide my feelings, even on chat. He knows me too well. He picks up on my feelings before we even get on chat. Sometimes he sends me a message with just a few words...how are you feeling? By the same token, I know him just as well, and pick up on his feelings. We are very open with each other, with few boundaries between us. We have even cried together on Skype or admitted to being in tears on chat. I pick up on him so well, I can actually hear his desperation in text, or hear his feelings in telepathy. And he is the same with me. He says we are the same people, two bodies sharing the same soul.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

The type of person I am...I'll keep it hidden until finally I cannot just hold it in anymore. Strange thing is, he catches on to when things make me sad, especially over phone (Skype easily gives it away) but on the phone I get pretty quiet. So I guess, no I don't show off my tears.
        "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one having this feeling.
          I do get it alot when I'm sad and feels all alone.
          I just cry it out by myself especially when I rest on our hammock and stare at the night sky.
          And no I chose not to show that I'm crying. But I guess he knows and feels it sometimes.
          I'm used to be alone anyway
          And I dont share much of my problems to anyone

Comment

I'm a very emotional person and I cry a LOT, so it would be near impossible not to cry in front of him. I gave up on that very early on in our relationship and now I'm completely open with him about what I'm feeling (Though not always why I'm feeling it.) There were times were I cried daily, whether it be sad, angry, happy, whatever. To hide it from someone who I'm in contact with so constantly would be tiring and I don't see the need to hide such things from him. I don't normally make it a point to show/tell him unless I'm being bratty and passive aggressively trying to start trouble between us which I am guilty of... I just don't hide it.

I only try to hide it if I think it would make him feel bad. Like if he's unknowingly hurt my feelings, I'll sometimes leave his view (Skype) and try to pull myself together. I don't know why I bother though, because he can still tell when I'm upset.
            "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

I'm a very emotional person, and I can crying pretty easily. So it's kind of hard for me to hide them, if I wanted too. Not only that, she can read me and my voice like a book so there's no hiding it.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
              Married April 18th, 2015!!
              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Working...
              X