back to being alone :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back to being alone :(

My SO left yesterday morning and it just seems to get harder each time. We had a good week , I won some tickets to see Demi Lovato so i made him go lol , i showed him the place we will get married , we saw Cinderella on Broadway and it was just amazing. A few nights seemed to be harder we bickered a little bit but talked it out calmly and made it work. I worry alot about him, about 2 months ago he was having a REALLY hard time and now i worry sick about him. What worries me now is that we did bicker , that in our 11 month relationship had never happened so that fact it happened twice in one week scares me but i guess thats normal since our communication is much stronger and we never get to the point of screaming or saying anything bad just more annoyed you know?. Anyway now hes gone and i feel horrible I miss him and these next 4 months will be the hardest months for us. Im just glad after these 4 months the distance will finally close and we will be together forever . He started taking a few of my stuff back home with him to make my mover easier and lither this july.

and sorry for my poor writing i know a few people here have had an issue with the way i do write but honestly i try my hardest and its just not my strong point :\ so sorry about that

No stress on the poor writing.

At least this time when you see him it will be permanent. So this is the last hard time you will have apart hopefully. I hope you start feeling better.

Comment

Originally posted by nottheprincesspeach View Post
      No stress on the poor writing.

At least this time when you see him it will be permanent. So this is the last hard time you will have apart hopefully. I hope you start feeling better.
      thank you i hope i do to and that is true thats what me and him have said. He also said he may come in may for my birthday but nothing is set in stones yet since he may take a summer class to catch up on what he missed

Comment

Aww.. the first bit of time after being together is always the hardest. At least you only have 4 months until you not only see each other again but you close the distance! I wouldn't worry about the bickering.. if you were able to sort it out after calmly talking about it.. that is good because you know you are able to handle disagreements in the future... stay calm and talk things out.. and listen of course too. You will be ok I'm sure. Congrats on making it this far.

Comment

Good for you for being able to close the distance in 4 months! This is great news!!

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
          Married: 1/24/2015
          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I feel you... Hope you can manage to find the faith. You have made it this far, I don't think a little bickering is too bad. So romantic that you got to see where you will get married
            Last edited by differentcountries; March 18, 2014, 08:26 AM.
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I admit that your writing om here sometimes does annoy me, but that's more about my perception of it. I guess once a teacher, always a teacher and I want to grab a red pen and insert the apostrophes, change the capital letters etc. BUT at the end of the day, that's my issue, I need to be more patient and understanding so you don't need to apologise.

I'm sure the 4-months will fly be and you won't have to go through this again.

Comment

Originally posted by 80anthea View Post
                I admit that your writing om here sometimes does annoy me, but that's more about my perception of it. I guess once a teacher, always a teacher and I want to grab a red pen and insert the apostrophes, change the capital letters etc. BUT at the end of the day, that's my issue, I need to be more patient and understanding so you don't need to apologise.

I'm sure the 4-months will fly be and you won't have to go through this again.
                It's very hard for me :-/ and my writing dosnt prove me as a person. Just not a strong point that I been dealing with for ever.
                But I do hope you are right but have you ever been so excited about something it feels like it's taking for ever to actually come

Comment

I know four months like forever, but take it day by day and baby steps my friends. Since you are closing the distance for good, I am sure in about 3.5 months from now you will feel like you wish you had a few more days to get it all done. Please keep us update and best of luck to you.
                  "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                  Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by itsjen516 View Post
                    My SO left yesterday morning and it just seems to get harder each time. We had a good week , I won some tickets to see Demi Lovato so i made him go lol , i showed him the place we will get married , we saw Cinderella on Broadway and it was just amazing. A few nights seemed to be harder we bickered a little bit but talked it out calmly and made it work. I worry alot about him, about 2 months ago he was having a REALLY hard time and now i worry sick about him. What worries me now is that we did bicker , that in our 11 month relationship had never happened so that fact it happened twice in one week scares me but i guess thats normal since our communication is much stronger and we never get to the point of screaming or saying anything bad just more annoyed you know?. Anyway now hes gone and i feel horrible I miss him and these next 4 months will be the hardest months for us. Im just glad after these 4 months the distance will finally close and we will be together forever . He started taking a few of my stuff back home with him to make my mover easier and lither this july.

and sorry for my poor writing i know a few people here have had an issue with the way i do write but honestly i try my hardest and its just not my strong point :\ so sorry about that

If I might share a bit of my experience from when I was a young Navy wife, long ago: We used to fight every time, before he went to sea. Then I noticed the pattern, and I realized it was a defense mechanism, that for some reason kicked in. The crazy idea that triggered it, subconsciously, was that if we were mad at each other, we wouldn't mind if we were separated for a few months. Of course, that wasn't true. And once when the pattern showed itself, before yet another patrol, he realized what was happening, and said, Are we going to fight again, before I have to go? And I said, on the verge of tears, No. And that broke the pattern. I would guess that something similar might happen when you know you will be separated again, after having such a wonderful, loving visit, and not wanting it to end. In your case, it could also be a release of pent up tension and excitement, mixed with some apprehension concerning closing the distance. All normal reactions under the circumstances.

To make it easier for both of you, focus, not so much on the separation, but on getting ready for the move, and on starting a new life with the man you love. Give yourself some quality time alone, too, do things you enjoy, pamper yourself with a spa day, or something like that, and do lots of positive daydreaming. And remember, your dream is coming true in just a few months! How wonderful that is! Many of us here don't have a clue when or how, or even if that will happen for us and our Beloveds.

I wish you the best, much love and happiness to both of you.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

Just think about everything that needs to be finished up before the distance is closed and you are moving to Utah?

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Originally posted by Riyko View Post
                        Just think about everything that needs to be finished up before the distance is closed and you are moving to Utah?
                        Yes I am

Comment

My SO and I are closing the distance in a month and a half (same cities), and moving in together in 3, and so much needs to be done before then! Keep yourself busy and don't look at a countdown every day if you can help it...time will pass quicker if you're not aware of how many days have passed!

Comment

Originally posted by Yaaamiii View Post
                            My SO and I are closing the distance in a month and a half (same cities), and moving in together in 3, and so much needs to be done before then! Keep yourself busy and don't look at a countdown every day if you can help it...time will pass quicker if you're not aware of how many days have passed!
                            yes i been trying to keep busy. Good luck to you too it will go amazing

Comment

Working...
                            X