This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boyfriend and I

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a month and we live 19 hours away and we love each other

small tip your username maybe shouldn't be your email for safety.

Comment

Cool story bro.

Comment

That's nice. And itsjen is right that you shouldn't put your email in your username for safety reasons. Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Doesn't this belong in the introduction section?

Welcome to the forum I guess. Maybe you can tell us a bit more about yourself?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Photonut View Post
              Unnecessary.

Welcome to the forums
              Where did you meet your boyfriend?

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
              First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
              Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
              Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
              Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
              Married: 1/24/2015
              Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Some new posters honestly don't know these things. Is it a troll ? No idea. If the admin wants to move the post to introductions, she will and she will tell the OP. If the OP wants to use their email address as their username, that is their choice. If you wish to lecture them about the danger of it , a PM would be more private. When we post these things on open boards we are coming off as know it alls.

Welcome to the forum.

Can you tell us a bit more about your story so we might give you some productive input?
                "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Photonut View Post
                  Couldn't help but LOL!

Comment

My story is I have a best friend and she introduced me to my boyfriend my friends boyfriend is friends with my boyfriend . My boyfriend and I live 19 hours away from each other and he doesn't have a job so he doesn't have money to come visit me. My boyfriend and I we love eachother

Comment

How do I change my username

Comment

We met through a friend of ours

Comment

I am not sure if you can change your profile name once you made your profile. It would be nice if you told us a little more about yourself. We are all very much in love with our boyfriends or girlfriends, many of us met through friends and/or onlline. Your story is quite common in here. I see on your profile you want to get advice. It would be helpful to know about what. I would suuggest that you take a look at other profiles and other threads and blogs, and then decice what you are comfortable sharing With us. Welcome to the Forum
                          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

My boyfriend doesn't have a job and he doesn't have enough money to make a trip down and come visit me. Is there any ideas of how he can visit me?

Comment

Originally posted by Ce.dillard@gmail.com View Post
                              My boyfriend doesn't have a job and he doesn't have enough money to make a trip down and come visit me. Is there any ideas of how he can visit me?
                              He could get a job and save money.

You can PM Michelle for a username change.

Comment

Working...
                              X