Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He was rushed to the Hospital..Seeking Advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he's doing better. When I had to spend a few days in the hospital, my boyfriend would send me daily emails including a poem or a story he had written himself or a voice clip. He had a calm tone throughout and that helped me keep myself together. He also made me buttons/badges that I take with me when I have any more hospital stays so that I have something to hold on. Try and do something like that for him so that you're with him in some form (your voice, pictures etc) if you cant be there physically. If he's going to be stuck in a hospital bed for a while crosswords or word searches you can personalize for him would be a good idea too. Sometimes these little things help (:
    “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

tell his mom to ask if they checked for a protein c dificiency (I think thats what it is). My sister had a stroke a few years ago and thats what caused it.
      Is there anyway to skype with him or even face time? Unless he is gravely ill, then I wouldnt rush out there, just try to concentrate on school. Hard, I know. Be thankful his mom is willing to give updates.
      everything happens for a reason. We may never find out what that reason is/was, but there is a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by 80anthea View Post
        This is my worst nightmare, it must be a really worrying situation for you. I know I wouldn't cope very well with it, stay strong, speak to him when you can and remember he's in the best place and will hopefully be much better soon. (((hugs)))
        Same, this is also my worst nightmare. My SO got really sick once my junior year of college and was throwing up every five minutes or so. One of his roommates finally decided he needed to go to the emergency room at like 11pm and of course I worried SICK. I swear I slept all of 45 minutes that night, and while I slept I dreamt of exactly what was happening. I stayed up all night because I was worried sick . As horrible as it sounds, I have never hated being in a LDR like I did that night. Never.

Hoping your SO gets better soon. I'm sorry you're going through this, I understand the helpless feeling . Ugh.

Comment

Is there news on how he is doing?

Comment

Originally posted by piratemama View Post
            Is there news on how he is doing?
            I was wondering the same?

Comment

Working...
            X