Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I imagine this is why melarie asked what she did:
    Originally posted by Ce.dillard@gmail.com View Post
    So my boyfriend is hoping to move where I live hopefully in May.
    I read that as: "My boyfriend is trying to move to where I live. hopefully he will be able to accomplish this in May." I can understand her confusion.

Is he attending college? What are you each studying?

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I am studying early childhood education and my boyfriend he doesn't go to college but he wants go to WSU college where I love and he wants to either be a truck driver or the major where you run your own business .

Comment

Originally posted by lyonsgirl View Post
        I imagine this is why melarie asked what she did:

I read that as: "My boyfriend is trying to move to where I live. hopefully he will be able to accomplish this in May." I can understand her confusion.

Is he attending college? What are you each studying?
        k
        That's how I read it, too. At any rate, I do wonder what the rush is.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

There is no rush . My boyfriend and I love each other and my boyfriend is the one that wants to come visit me sometime during the summer.

Comment

I'm really confused ? so he is moving were you live in may ? or wants to correct? But hes moving for school ? I'm way to tired right now

Comment

It seems she was confusing everybody by saying her boyfriend will move without money while she really means he will move once he gets money.
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

My boyfriend is trying to get a job where he lives and once he gets a job he can start saving money so he can come visit me eventually. There is a college where I live and he wants to try to attend that college and live on campus. There is no rush . My boyfriend and I are both too busy to visit eachother . I hope that clears up the confusion for all of you.

Comment

Run his own business is pretty vague, but I guess he can just go undecided. What type of jobs is he looking for? I am confused about what advice you are looking for on your thread at this point????
                  "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                  Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandia View Post
                    Run his own business is pretty vague, but I guess he can just go undecided. What type of jobs is he looking for? I am confused about what advice you are looking for on your thread at this point????
                    Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing. It seems like the tone of the topic has changed a few times. Is the OP looking for advice, support, or just thinking out loud??

Comment

Originally posted by Ce.dillard@gmail.com View Post
                      There is no rush . My boyfriend and I are both too busy to visit eachother .
                      Yes, you are so comfortable with not visiting and not closing the distance you started a thread about it....
                      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Yes thank you for understanding

Comment

Do you even know why you started this thread? what do you want? it is really confusing.

Comment

When I started the thread my boyfriend plan was to move here and live with his friends but his friend doesn't have room for my boyfriend to live with his friend clay . So my boyfriend is going to get a job where he lives and get money so he can save so he can eventually come visit me . But for right now we r enjoying getting to know eachother

Comment

I read your blog, but there is no way to comment. Anyway, you said you are paying his way to come to visit you, but he has no place to stay, he can't stay with your parents, and you don't have a place of your own. Well, if you are paying his way to visit you, can you also afford a motel room for him for the duration of your visit?That would solve everything, wouldn't it? You could visit him at his motel, and invite him home for dinner to meet your family. I assume you have a car, so you will be able to go out and do things, too.

Comment

I'm going to be honest. This whole thread is really confusing and it really does seem like you two are rushing to meet each other and maybe close the distance. You haven't been clear about what you're looking for from this thread, or your blogs. You haven't given us all the details really, and if you have, they're all over the place. I can see why everyone is confused and not sure how to reply.

If he has no money and no place to stay, why is he coming to visit you? What are you guys even going to be able to do? If you're paying for him to come visit, shouldn't you have thought about where he could stay and discussed that with him before mentioning it to him? This just all seems like really poor planning.

Do you have enough money to cover his hotel/motel room if he can't stay with you? Will you guys have transportation when he gets there? Why can't he stay with you? I understand that you live with your parents, I do too, but when my boyfriend comes over, he stays at my house. Granted, he sleeps in my room with me, but if your parents aren't okay with that, would they be okay with him sleeping on your couch or basement? Do they know he's coming to meet you? Do they know about him?

You guys should really wait until you both have enough money to sort this out. If you really love each other, there's no rush in meeting. Some of the couples on this site have gone months, even years, without meeting their SO's.

As for him going to school, how is he going to pay for school and pay for his dorm, if he plans on staying on-campus? Can his parents help him out? Will he be getting a scholarship or a loan? If he wants to go to school to run his own business (which is very, very vague), he's probably going to have to major in Business or Business Management. Has he thought about going to a vocational/tech school? Those are usually cheaper and the programs are shorter. I went to one for Dental Assisting before I decided to go back to college and work on becoming a Hygienist. My program was 9 months. Those types of schools usually teach subjects/positions that are always in demand.

Comment

Working...
                                X