X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just need to rant

Hiya everyone,

I just need to get this off my chest.
    I was planning to meet my girlfriend for the first time in san francisco on the 16th of april.
    But we have to delay the meeting because I have an intake for a school in 24th of april.
    And audition for the school in 1st and 2nd week of may. Sigh!
    It's a artist school, I want to pursue my music ambition.
    So my lover thinks it's very important to go for it. And I'm happy she is so understanding!
    But there is no guarantee that i'll make it at the school, because there are only 25 people they want to have for the school.
    And 100's of people here in the netherlands audition.... So hopefully i won't stay here for nothing!

Now I'm thinking to plan the trip to san fran june 1st. It's 2 months later than the actual idea. We're both really upset.
    But hopefully it's worth it......

I just needed to rant ...

greetz...

Any planned trip is better than no planned trip. You have to persue your dream......good luck!
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Agreed with Tara.

Funny enough, I'm also from The Netherlands, like you, and my SO is also from San Francisco, like yours. Even more funny is that my SO and I originally planned my trip to visit her in SF at the 1st of June, but we also have to postpone that trip due to financial reasons. I probably won't be able to see her until my break in October.

Atreyu, can I ask you for a favor? Can you tell me (perhaps in a PM) where you're gonna buy your plane ticket to SF and how much it's gonna cost you? So far all the options I've found for June are ridiculously pricey. The plane tickets for October are a lot cheaper though.

Comment

Originally posted by TaraMarie View Post
        Any planned trip is better than no planned trip. You have to persue your dream......good luck!
        Yeah that is right! Thank you Tara

Comment

Originally posted by Luc View Post
          Agreed with Tara.

Funny enough, I'm also from The Netherlands, like you, and my SO is also from San Francisco, like yours. Even more funny is that my SO and I originally planned my trip to visit her in SF at the 1st of June, but we also have to postpone that trip due to financial reasons. I probably won't be able to see her until my break in October.

Atreyu, can I ask you for a favor? Can you tell me (perhaps in a PM) where you're gonna buy your plane ticket to SF and how much it's gonna cost you? So far all the options I've found for June are ridiculously pricey. The plane tickets for October are a lot cheaper though.
          Lol that's so coincidental! Very funny

Hope things work out now, as for October. That you can finally countdown the days.

And of course, I just sent you a PM. Hopefully I helped.

Yes, October must be cheaper, very smart

Good luck Luc

Comment

It sucks to be so close to seeing your SO with a planned visit and then have to push the date back. I'm sorry.

Comment

Good luck with your auditions, I hope it all works out for you Its great that she's supportive. I just had to ask - your username "Atreyu" did you pick it because of the band? I used to listen to them a lot back in the day.
              “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

^ I was hoping he picked his name after the Neverending Story character
                I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I agree with the others. It's better to have a planned trip than no trip planned at all! Best of luck to the two of you, I hope you can make the visit in June

Comment

Working...
                  X