Bad day :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad day :(

The SO and I are not having a good day. He started the morning by telling me that he wasn't going to be able to come see me today (even though that was kinda up in the air anyway, it was upsetting) and then we've spent the rest of the day arguing about stupid petty things. I HATE these kinda days. These are the days that I wonder if the distance is gonna kill "us". I don't even know...all I do know is that I love him very much!!!

We all have those days but they only last a day! After a goodnight sleep you'll feel much better and feel silly about the things you've argued about and you remember why you love him so much. The distance will only make your relationship stronger and once you're in each other's arms again you won't even remember the bad days

Comment

The trick when this happens is to take time away from talking to chill out and be a bit selfish so you forget what the argument was. Since it's petty stuff it doesn't need fixing, just a bit of time to chill. If you have backlogs of old convos, read them and they might help you remember why you love him and that the silly couple fights won't ruin you.

Comment

Any time a meeting gets canceled sucks. Just let yourself have some bad time, then find a way focus back on the good. You can do it.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I agree with the other posters. Perhaps you should talk less today and take some time for yourselves that way you can calm down. Also I'm sure tomorrow will be much better for you both.

Comment

get those days on occasion as well and i hate them, but sleep always helps!

Comment

The distance will make your relationship stronger. Once you get through today, you'll feel unstoppable.

Comment

Take a step back and breathe hon. It will all be ok....
                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I hate those days. I hope you are better now though

Comment

It is normal to have this days, just relax and wait for the next day to come!

Comment

Originally posted by SSUgirl View Post
                      The SO and I are not having a good day. He started the morning by telling me that he wasn't going to be able to come see me today (even though that was kinda up in the air anyway, it was upsetting) and then we've spent the rest of the day arguing about stupid petty things. I HATE these kinda days. These are the days that I wonder if the distance is gonna kill "us". I don't even know...all I do know is that I love him very much!!!

I COMPETELY UNDERSTAND, whenever my SO cancels on me we get days lke that. Sometimes I feel like the petty shit is what isgoing to kill us, I try to resolve them asap! I always call back afterwards and apoloize and just say i'm not mad over this, I'm just upset about not seeing you I know it wasup in the air but I was still trying to be hopeful. things like that will usually help the issue
                      Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
                      Starting Dating: 5.22.09
                      Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
                      Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
                      Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

My SO and I have days like that too =\ definitely not fun but you just have to know that you love each other and if you do, then nothing will tear you apart especially not a few small arguements.
                        But I know what you're talking about... somehow the distance makes you irritable about all these small things that usually would never bother you!
                        Met: 2.20.10
                        Started Dating: 4.22.10
                        Been an LDR since: 4.22.10
                        First time meeting irl: 6.28.10 - 7.18.10
                        Last time I saw my SO: 9.16.10 - 9.22.10
                        Closed the Distance: 10.9.10

Comment

Everyone has off days. Yesterday was one of those days for me and Travis and I took it out of hand. But, like all things, these days do pass.

Comment

Thanks everyone! Today has been sooooooooo much better

Comment

Working...
                            X