What did I do wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did I do wrong?

It's only been a week since my ex said he was forced to break up with me (his parents made him). But was he forced to act like a douche and ignore me, too? I feel like the thing that makes it all worse is I still love him. And he just flat out ignores me now like I was never anything. His friends are being douches to me as well. I mean, if he was forced to break up with me he'd still talk to me because it wasn't his choice, right? He told me it wasn't his choice...I know it's only been a short time but I miss talking to him :/ I'm scared to say anything to him now because I'm afraid of being yelled at e.e he even told me to "just shhh" earlier._.
    But yeah, sorry if I rambled, I'm just really confused right now..

It's okay to ramble; sometimes that helps you to think it through. I'm really sorry this has happened to you. It is not right that he's treating you so badly. Even if he wanted to break up and wasn't made to do so, he should treat you with more respect. I wouldn't say another thing to him. Let him know you have better times just waiting for you. Be good to yourself during this time. It will hurt, and that's okay.

Comment

I second piratemama's post. I think he should ideally treat you with more respect. I think you should try and move past him and not communicate with him, you don't deserve someone who disrespects you. I'm sorry you have to go through this though. Like piratemama said, give it time and be good to yourself okay. I doubt you did anything wrong. He's just not dealing with it properly and so I think it's best for you to try and space yourself away from him and give yourself time to heal from it all. Be good to yourself above all, okay.

Comment

Working...
      X