Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys talk about with your So?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We also talk about everything. I am very blessed to have a SO that is very open, about everything However, with that being said, I wouldn't be alarmed if your SO does not talk much about friends and family. It doesn't mean that he doesn't trust you. His answers could be short for a variety of reasons. Perhaps he was raised in a more closed-off family, or really just doesn't have much to say about the situation. If it is still an issue later on, maybe try talking about it in a friendly way. Make sure he knows that you trust him, and you know he trusts you too, but that the situation concerns you. Communication is important in any relationship, but even more so in a LDR. I hope everything works out for you!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
      To me the question would be more like "What don't I talk with him about"

And the answer would be "very little"
      I agree with this post, we share EVERYTHING with each other. Even those things that sometimes I wish he wouldn't share, makes me squirm a little , but we are very open with each other and no topic is off limits when it comes to our conversations.

Comment

We talk about everything from our family and friends to us to our hobbies to our daily lifes to politics to random stuff like "look the cats killed an insekt and are now eating it". I don't think there is much he keeps from me deliberately, but he is very assosiative so whatever he tells me must enter his mind during conversation. Also, he is not used to tough conversation so it is really hard for him to focus if he is upset.

I guess we would talk about our friends more if we knew each other 's friends better. Also, he talk a lot about his cousins, but as he has 78 of them I tend to loose track... We talk some about our close family and friends, he works with a good friend who also is LD with a Norwegian girl so he comes up a lot, we also talk about my husband. We also talk about planning visits and now the flat we will rent. Sometimes we send recent pictures, that is really good to feel like we are with the other.
        Last edited by differentcountries; April 20, 2014, 04:26 PM.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Well at least once everyday we talk about what we're gonna do in June (when we see each other) and just kinda remind each other that it's getting closer and closer.
          But we never really talk about a set thing because everyday is a new day and we talk about different things. mostly we just talk about future plans or our hobbies and things we have in common. i mean obviously it's different for people who have phone calls but with people who just use a computer or a messenger thing, you never really fun out of stuff to say because you can always send them videos or pictures to talk about and that sparks a whole other conversation.
          my girls <3

Josie (SO)
          Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
          Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
          Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
          Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
          Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
          Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
          Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
          All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

we talk about everything -- mostly our plans for the day, weekend and week. I'd say it does get a little stale sometimes when we're both really busy and don't have any big events coming up. Our favorite topic is planning what we'll do the next time we see each other (~every 2 months)

Comment

Working...
            X