I spent the weekend with my SO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spent the weekend with my SO.

So Thursday I was venting on here like CRAZY! Cause my SO was in town but being a lazy bum and not coming to see me, turns out she suprised me around 4, I was in a t shirt and underwears and we stayed together till almost 2 in the morning, it was amazing, stayed in bed, ate, etc. We talked a lot about our problems, and then I ended up seeing her for a few hours yesterday and now she's leaving sometime today. I'll post some pictures up, she left me her turtles, so now I'm scred to death they're going to die on my watch! Her classes are only from Monday-Wednesday and she says maybe she'll be able to come down every few weeks cause her sister is also in an ldr, and visits her bf whom lives around me, so I'm so happy =D I got the days off work I needed to be able to see her, unfortunately I had to put the money I had set aside for my trip to see her towards rent =[ She's on the phone with me and she's sleeping. I hope everyone else is getting good news today also. I love this forum and everyone <33
    Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
    Starting Dating: 5.22.09
    Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
    Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
    Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

I'm glad you got to spend time with her. And I'm sure the turtles won't die, they're fairly easy to care for.

Comment

When she had them she didn't have a heating light and barely washed their tank so I'm trying to do a little better of a job with them.

Comment

Turtles are so cute! I had 2 water turtles some 10 years ago and they were quite entertaining to watch

Took some work to clean the tank though cause it was MASSIVE lol.

Comment

That's so cool you got to spend some time together, and awww turtles

Comment

Yeah they're already making a mess and I'm fostering two kittens and they sit in front of the tank and watch the turtles swim around it is SO NERVE RACKING but they haven't gotten into the tank yet.. It's hard to keep them apart. My so keeps telling me if her turtles die she'll kill me lol

Comment

I'm really glad you got to spend the weekend together. Good on ya!

You should post a pic of the turtles sometime. ^^

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

That's so nice that you both got to spend time together, so cute!
                (And I love this forum too )
                [CENTER]

Comment

I am glad you got to spend the time with her.

Comment

I knew you'd work it out ^__^ and Im happy for you that everythin is ok again

Comment

thank you everyone yeah I'm gonna post pictures up now.
                      It was a really rough week for baby and I, she broke up with me on Tuesday but I never posted anything about it cause I was trying to fix my relationship but everytime is okay now

Comment

My kitten I'm fostering watching the turtles, so nerve racking he'll do it all day long unless I shoot him away!

We were playing a board game on teams and we were picking our theory, it was a mystery board game type thing.

Comment

That's so cute I'm glad you had a good weekend what a wonderful surprise!

Comment

I am glad things worked out so you were able to see her... I felt so bad after you posted...so very happy to read this now!
                            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

awe thank you, she's coming back down again Wednesday until Sunday since her classes are Monday-Wednesday but she's als trying to get a job so once she's hired somewhere I know she won't be comingdown as much. I'm so thankful for every chance, I sometimes wish I could teleport other people's SO's to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X