Make or break?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make or break?

Me and James have been talking on and off pretty much not long after we split up. He messaged me 8 days after and we just started talking again. We have been quite good at just being friends. James seemed like he changed a lot and he was more open with me about how he felt. I was really unsure about how I felt about him, he broke my heart and I didn't know if I could forgive him for it.

I started talking to someone else and we were getting on great, I had to talk to someone else so it would show me how I really feel about James. I don't have feelings for the other person.

I know that I do still love James very much and I do miss him an awful lot. He has said he wants to meet me so we can talk about things, and maybe we can figure something out. I know that when I see him all the memories will come flooding back and it will seem like we are fine. If me and James get back together and it doesn't work out this time then we have both said we won't keep running back to each other.

I just don't know what to do, because I am scared to lose him again. If we get back together I could lose him, but if we stop talking I will have lost him.

I was wondering if anyone had been in a similar position and they could give me some advice on what to do, or how to approach the situation.

Lauren

My ex and I had broken up then we transitioned into a break to try and sort ourselves out. We decided to get back together but the second time around I had to be the one to step away and breakup. We had issues that we needed to fix and he would clam up about them which didn't help either of us. I believe in second chances and I gave my ex his. We're still friends but it took a while to get to that platform and I pretty much closed up to him after we had our final breakup. Put your mind at ease, meet up with him, discuss any problems you had been having that led to the breakup, and how you're going to fix them. See how it goes from there.
    “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

Thank you, I am just unsure what to do on the whole thing because everyone is saying I shouldn't get back with him because he can't be trusted. I just don't want to put myself out there again to get hurt.

Comment

Working...
      X