Be on TV! Casting women in online or long distance relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be on TV! Casting women in online or long distance relationships

I have been asked to share this amazing opportunity with you all! I spoke with Rebecca, the Casting AP for this show. You can address your emails to her.

CASTING:
    Women in Online or
    Long-Distance Relationships

A Major Cable Network is casting extraordinary young women who are currently in a serious online or long-distance relationship for a new television series.

We're looking for young women who appear to be 21 or over who are bright, personable and outspoken. Whether you’re tired of only seeing your partner through a computer screen, or fed up justifying your online relationship to everyone else – we want to hear from you!

Please send the following to: 2014altlife@gmail.com

· Name, Location
    · Phone and Email
    · A few recent photos of yourself
    · Briefly tell us your story! Describe your long-distance relationship and the challenges and joys you face dating someone far away.
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

I saw the title and was ready to report it as spam lol

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
      I saw the title and was ready to report it as spam lol

The casting company is LES Casting. You can learn more about them here www.lescasting.com/about/.

I really encourage everyone that is interested to send an email to Rebecca. It sounds like a really great opportunity.
      Read my LDR story!
      Facebook
      Instagram

Comment

interesting , just a shame it's only in US.

Comment

Originally posted by mtesguerra View Post
          interesting , just a shame it's only in US.
          I am not sure that is true, but I can ask.

Update: I asked and it is limited to women in the US.
          Read my LDR story!
          Facebook
          Instagram

Comment

Haha, too bad I'm neither extraordinary nor young, but I really hope someone else here will take advantage of the offer!
            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

…And all of a sudden, many TV shows/series are interested in Casting LDRs. I think this is the 3 offer in less than 3 weeks :-)
              Hopefully one of our extraordinary and young members take the chance, I'd love to see!

Comment

Originally posted by Schlafmütze View Post
                …And all of a sudden, many TV shows/series are interested in Casting LDRs. I think this is the 3 offer in less than 3 weeks :-)
                Hopefully one of our extraordinary and young members take the chance, I'd love to see!
                My thoughts exactly! What's it with the online/ldr buz suddenly!

I'm neither young nor in the US, but would love it if someone from the forum (or several) got to be on the show.

Comment

I too am amazed that I am being contacted with these castings all at once it seems. I think it is great. I would love to watch any of these shows and see someone from the forum
                  Read my LDR story!
                  Facebook
                  Instagram

Comment

Awwww man, this would be so so cool. Does the age have to be 21? I'm only 17 and I'm so super interested about this. Could I attempt to enter?

Comment

Originally posted by RainbowThunda View Post
                      Awwww man, this would be so so cool. Does the age have to be 21? I'm only 17 and I'm so super interested about this. Could I attempt to enter?
                      The worst they could say is no. I say go for it. The criteria was "women who appear to be 21," so I don't think there is an exact age requirement.
                      Read my LDR story!
                      Facebook
                      Instagram

Comment

haha all these opportunities are so cool to hear about. Too bad I'm Canadian and am NOT outspoken or good on TV, but still these are cool opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                          The worst they could say is no. I say go for it. The criteria was "women who appear to be 21," so I don't think there is an exact age requirement.
                          I dare say even with a major make-over, I am far past being able to pass for 20-something. LOL And I'm far from extraordinary. Guess I'll pass, on this "15 minutes of fame" opportunity. But, I concur, it would be interesting to see someone from this site on there.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

Hm okay. I'll give it a shot.

Comment

Good luck to everyone willing to give it a shot!

Hopefully all this media exposure to LDRs will make them seem less strange.

Comment

Working...
                              X