i am confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am confused

hello everyone,my gf and me were few years togeher but last 4 months she came and said that she dont feel the same about me and things like that,but some how we back together and even better then before,we live far from each other,and we didn't met long time and what happened hurted me and after everything back better i am happy but i have a strange feeling and i don't know,is it cz of distance or what she did,i am really confused,but one thing am sure about is that i love her,thanks very much

I'm kind of confused as to what your question really is, that is, if there is one.

Comment

Originally posted by abdou View Post
      hello everyone,my gf and me were few years togeher but last 4 months she came and said that she dont feel the same about me and things like that,but some how we back together and even better then before,we live far from each other,and we didn't met long time and what happened hurted me and after everything back better i am happy but i have a strange feeling and i don't know,is it cz of distance or what she did,i am really confused,but one thing am sure about is that i love her,thanks very much
      Without more detail about what she did to hurt you, and how you got back together, it is hard to advise you, or even know what your question is.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

Working...
      X