Spring does to winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring does to winter

Hey gang. I'm sorry I've been off the forum, but I probably won't be here much in the next few months. Please feel free to PM me, as that will hit my email. I'm on a brand new job after not working for years, and it's taking a toll on me. I had to be pepper sprayed Wednesday for this job, and that was an experience to write about. That one will go in my book, if I ever write one. I've been working long days and having to adjust to a different sleep schedule. You are all still in my thoughts all the time.

I wanted to share a poem that is spot on for an LDR: https://vincentmars.com/2014/05/03/we-may-meet-one-day/.

Oh my, doesn't that perfect person seem like spring to winter? He (or she) can melt away all the snow and ice.

Hope everything goes okay for each of you. Cross your fingers or pray for me, please. Tomorrow is the first full day of actual job, training is complete for now but more training will be in the future. I'm nervous and feel like I'm going to be thrown into the lions' den.

My SO has been off with family this week, and I've not been able to talk with him. That's made this week harder, too.

Good luck on the job! :-)
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Good luck with your new job, and I hope things continue to go smoothly with your SO. Hopefully a new job means it will be easier to save up money to see each him. Either way good luck and I'm sure you'll do fine. Come back to the forum whenever you want to and have time, but take care.

Comment

Good luck with everything!

Comment

Good Luck on the new job, sorry you had to go through that issue with the pepper spray. Sounds like a challenging job. Hope You'll still pop in from time to time to let us know how you're doing. Just to tell you now, My SO and I are closing the distance on Sunday the 11th of May! Ill be thinking about you and thanks for all your good advice!

Comment

I am happy for you for getting the job as it hasn't been an easy or short path. You are so brave for doing this you know!
            I hope it goes well and you learn to enjoy the work.

Come back to the forum when you feel like you have the energy, I've learnt to appreciate your comfort and advice here and consider you as one of the "core" people of the forum.

Good luck, take care and God bless you

Comment

I wish you much luck on the job! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and the poem was nice, I liked it. :]

Comment

I'll miss not seeing you on here often! Keep in touch best you can. Good luck on your new adventurous job.
                February 2012 -- met online
                August 2012 -- he said "I love you."
                April 2013 -- met in person
                June 2013 -- broke up
                July 2013 -- back together
                August 2013 -- 2nd visit
                October 20, 2013 -- He proposed!
                April 22, 2014 -- Married/closed the distance!

Comment

Working...
                X