need to vent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need to vent

I MISS MY S.O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Going crazy lololol been sooo long since we have been together. (physically) we are always together thru our hearts. But I just had to scream and I could not do it here so thank you for letting me vent lolol

This is a perfect example of what to write in a blog.

Comment

That's not really venting ?

Comment

I have to admit that it bothers me a bit when members make threads about how much they miss their SO. Many (most?) or us are in long-distance relationships here (hence the name of the forum) an we all miss our partners. Everyday. All the time. It's pointless to point it out in a thread other than "What do you want to say to your SO" or "What's on your mind."
        I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

sorry , didn't mean to upset anyone.

Comment

If this helped you so that you didn't have to freak the neighbours/coworkers out by screaming, I would say go for it, but yeah from what I've picked up spending time on the forum, blogs are more agreable places for venting.
            Maybe we should have a thread where everyone could go and scream "I MISS MY SO"

Comment

Working...
            X