Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small update + visiting while SO is working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kittyo9 View Post
    I'm a chemist and math tutor here in the states (both things I can't exactly do in Peru without speaking Spanish :P). I don't think I can get any research articles published since I'm not currently working on any research. Writing is a possibility that I have looked into, but haven't decided on conclusively.
    You might be able to find kids that take science in English to tutor. I teach science and biology in English at my school. I'm pretty sure at all bilingual schools in CR science is taught in English. So that's definitely something you could look into.

Comment

I'd suggest taking spanish classes, you'll meet new people and learn the language at once

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

I also wanted to add how happy I am for you and your SO to finally have a visit planned!

Comment

Aside from housework and hobbies etc, you could volunteer somewhere. During one of my visits I volunteered with a dog rescue group and helped them out It was good fun
          Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
          First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

Working...
          X