Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could You And Your Partner Pass A U.S. Immigration Marriage Interview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've lived together for over a year and I couldn't tell you the colour of his toothbrush! Managed everything else though

Comment

My SO and I have been dating for 9 months and don't live together; I visited him once and he visited me once (although we knew each other from when I lived near his place 5 years ago) aaand I still got 29 questions right! I even knew where my SO's family keeps their spare toilet paper (right by the toilet). No idea about his toothbrush or shampoo brand preferences, though.
      first met in 2008 -- started talking online again in 2011 -- decided to go on a date in 2012 -- actually started dating on our first visit in August 2013 --
      second visit in February 2014 -- third visit in June 2014 -- fourth visit in September 2014

Comment

Haha, I made sure to look and NOW I do know the colors if his toothbrush
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I knew 39/46 which I think it really good and once we're married and living together, I'll know the rest. I wouldn't even think to ask where he keeps spare toilet paper as I stay with my parents when I visit but he knows where I keep mine at. I actually know his toothbrush color because he just had a dentist appointment and was telling me how he got a new one. I should have gotten all his parents' birthdays correct but I was a year off on both of them. I think this is cute but would hope immigration officials wouldn't be that specific. I know CD couples who couldn't answer those really detail, specific questions.
          Our love story:
          Attended the same high school 2004-2007
          Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
          Reconnected: August 2012
          Began dating LD: November 2012
          Engaged! March 2014
          Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Working...
          X