New in long distance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New in long distance

Me and my boyfriend were friends since junior high, best friends, but he moved to California.. We keep in touch of each other until one day he just told me about his feelings for me. 5 years of knowing him and we have 3 months as a couple, this is killing me!! I don't know what to do but it seems really hard to live with him 1675 miles away from me!

It is hard to be apart from the one you love. But if you can mange to visit, and in between visits Skype, send each other thoughtful gifts etc., it may not be so bad, and on some days better than close distance.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

In the beginning you still have to learn how to cope with everything. All the emotions are new.
      You're in love, but not able to be with each other. That's really hard.
      Welcome to the forum I think we're all going through the same things and you can really find support here when you feel sad.
      Skype and whatsapp a lot and plan visits. It;s nice to look foreward to upcoming visits

In time, you'll know how it feels to be in an LDR and you're gonna find ways to cope with it.
      I'm not gonna lie. It's really hard. Sometimes I get so sad, I can't get myself to do anything but cry and feel sad.
      But that makes it althemore special when you do see each other.
      Look at it from this way: it's never dull in an LDR.

Comment

Working...
      X