Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uk_girl View Post
    :o lol!

I love watching football with my guy - he gets so angry and mad. Hahaha. I take the mick out of him

We support different teams too, and my team just beat his 2-1 the other week. His face was a picture Especially as we went to the actual live game and I sat next to him in the home end of his team! VERY interesting indeed

Wow. That is super brave! Who were the teams?? If you come out with Man Utd vs Man City now, I'm going to be astonished

I get very worked up too watching football, Tanja's said she's like to come to an Everton (my team) game with me one day, but if I'm honest I don't really think she knows what she'd be letting herself in for

I showed her a clip of our fans in the away end at Wigan from this weekend when Timmy Cahill buried a header from a corener, she wasn't too sure anymore!

WUSS!
    In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
    Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
    Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
    My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Best show ever?
      The Office.

Our show?
      The Office.

The show that has taken over the forum?
      Lost.
      ................. You guys must be lost, because 'The Office' is definitely better. :P

Anyways!
      We love 'The Office' and watching football together. I can't wait to find another show that we like, but we don't mind laughing at reruns for right now.

PS - CHELSEA ALL THE WAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Jennifer&Georgex3 View Post
        Best show ever?
        The Office.

Our show?
        The Office.

The show that has taken over the forum?
        Lost.
        ................. You guys must be lost, because 'The Office' is definitely better. :P

Anyways!
        We love 'The Office' and watching football together. I can't wait to find another show that we like, but we don't mind laughing at reruns for right now.

I was really beginning to like you at this point...

Originally posted by Jennifer&Georgex3 View Post
        PS - CHELSEA ALL THE WAY!

Then you went and spoiled it

I love The Office too! I think I've seen the first 3 series of the American Office. Have you seen any of the British version, Jenny?
        In a relationship with

My Albums:
        Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
        My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Andy gets really worked up over football too, it's funny how mental he gets - it's all really weird to me since not many ppl in Finland actually LOVE football, well not the way british ppl do anyway lol.

But yeah, I'm having second thoughts about going in a game with him now tbh, I don't think I could take all the shouting, singing and general mentalness lol.

Comment

lol we love watching the simpsons and top gear
            and basketball

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
              Wow. That is super brave! Who were the teams?? If you come out with Man Utd vs Man City now, I'm going to be astonished

I get very worked up too watching football, Tanja's said she's like to come to an Everton (my team) game with me one day, but if I'm honest I don't really think she knows what she'd be letting herself in for

I showed her a clip of our fans in the away end at Wigan from this weekend when Timmy Cahill buried a header from a corener, she wasn't too sure anymore!

WUSS!

The teams are Blackpool and Wednesday! So no rivalry at all except me and him. Sorry to hear Everton are your team...my second team are the best team in Merseyside

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
              Andy gets really worked up over football too, it's funny how mental he gets - it's all really weird to me since not many ppl in Finland actually LOVE football, well not the way british ppl do anyway lol.

But yeah, I'm having second thoughts about going in a game with him now tbh, I don't think I could take all the shouting, singing and general mentalness lol.
              Ha that's a major difference in culture then! The British are mental over it. Every single person will have a team they follow - though obviously the extent to which they support the team will vary. My Aunty hates football, but ask her who she supports and she will have her team (my team - I've brainwashed her) We used to have a Finnish player too! The shouting and singing is awesome. Where else could you hear 20,000+ grown men singing about other men and crying when they lose? Lol!

Comment

The shouting and singing is awesome. Where else could you hear 20,000+ grown men singing about other men and crying when they lose? Lol!
                Lmao! That's true I suppose

I've told Andy the level he supports his team on is a bit gay-ish - he's got pictures of topless men in shorts all over his room, he thinks The Yak has a lovely smile, he's said more than a dozen times that he loves Tim Cahill and would marry him.... And the songs, aaaargh! But they get stuck in my head though and I find myself singing them sometimes when I'm alone! Oh god can't believe I said that out loud

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
                  Lmao! That's true I suppose

I've told Andy the level he supports his team on is a bit gay-ish - he's got pictures of topless men in shorts all over his room, he thinks The Yak has a lovely smile, he's said more than a dozen times that he loves Tim Cahill and would marry him.... And the songs, aaaargh! But they get stuck in my head though and I find myself singing them sometimes when I'm alone! Oh god can't believe I said that out loud
                  The Yak has a lovely smile?! Ahahahaha. I do feel like The Yak looks like the type of guy who is going to retire, get fat and jolly and be partial to the odd cuddle. He has a jolly old smile indeed!

And yep, my boyfriend fancies his team's best player too. But I get questioned like mad when I told him one of our players is HOT. Haha.

Comment

Ooooh a few points for me here!

Ok the Yak does have a lovely smile, this is fact, not opinion as I will now prove

Tim Cahill IS hot, as is Mikel Arteta, also undeniable, they do make extremely happy too

Erm, I haven't got ANY posters of topless men in my room... :|

I used to have an Everton calendar (not this year though sadly ) and I've got a few football posters - 2 of them are derby victories against the redshite! (Sorry, I meant Liverpool)

Btw uk_girl, second team? :|

What self-respecting football fan above the age of 5 has a second team? :|

Disappointing

Erm, I take it you're the Owls fan? I can't think of any Finnish players that played for Blackpool so I'm that's why I'm guessing that. Are you on about Kuqi? Fairly sure he played for you... My oh my. He was quite shockingly bad wan't he! I remember when he went to Blackburn a few years ago, absolutey useless lol.

I'm a total fanatic when it comes to football. I'll talk about it all day VERY happily. And btw, have any of you football fans played Football Manager? If you're anything like me you will love it!

Be aware however, that it WILL, I repeat WILL take over your life. You will think about your team ALL the time, I promise

I've actually not bought it since 2007 cause I wanted to concentrate on my studies! I've been very disciplined!

I enjoyed that

I think that was everything....

Edit:
                    Knew there was something!

The singing and shouting is what's it's all about. It's about being there, in the middle of it all. 40,000 people all wanting the same thing and willing it to happen. It's very special
                    Last edited by Andy; February 1, 2010, 02:10 PM.
                    In a relationship with

My Albums:
                    Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                    My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Working...
                    X