14000 miles LDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14000 miles LDR

Hi im asian and i grow up believing about all fairtales dreams. I know everyone does dream about "fairytales" thingy. But not everyone is given a chance to find their someone that would worth their pain. Most people are afraid to love because they have been hurt few times , some are just afraid to try again even they know it would the most amazing feeling that they would probly felt. Because we all live with love. And the fact is No One live without love. Everyone hopes and most strong people try again and again even they know there would be possible they get broken hearts all over again. From a guy i met on a site and just visited just to know me more and see if things would be better for us. I can finally say im happy. I can finally say i would not ask ask for more coz i found the one. The one i want to spent my life with , someone i want to grow old with , someone who would worth all the tears and pain , and someone who never promise me anything but did everything he could to make everyday especial for me. For we are both inlove everyday , get crazy to each other everyday , and never miss a moment while we are together. Every seconds are so much important for us. This person isnt perfect i just love everything about him. His imperfection makes me love him more. For a month that we been together was really the most happiest time of our life. If your inlove every single touch , kiss and hugggs are so much means and unforgetable.

We have been apart for 5 months now , tough life !!, Very tough !!!!
    but everyday is especially because we both know every new day helps us to be together again. We miss each other often and i though i was strong but now that i was depending everything to him i felt so weak. He is my everything. He makes all the laugh and sadness in me . He create my days. He complete and incomplete me. But he often remind me that all the wAits are worth it. We are just starting and we may have fights (nonsense) its a part of relationship. If i have doubts i tell him , if he thinks theres something wrong i tell him. I trust him but not always i untrust him most of the time and i tell him so he can fix my mind.

Love is awesome and very powerful especially if both of u really felt the same way. Be honest , understanding & possitive.

Ms.Abby

Hey, I hope everything works out great for you two and you get to be together forever. Stay strong!

Comment

Good luck with everything, and hope you get a chance to visit soon!
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by squeeker View Post
        Hey, I hope everything works out great for you two and you get to be together forever. Stay strong!
        So many thanksss ))

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
          Good luck with everything, and hope you get a chance to visit soon!
          Many thankssss )))

Comment

Working...
          X