How i feel about my SO today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How i feel about my SO today

It seems like a wonderful day since i wake up this morning and he called me and spent little time to talk. Its really different from just texting coz i really felt him and seems his just there. I just found myself having a tears on cheek maybe because i was happy to hear his voice and same time miss him. And that start my day and when he wake up he write to me and his kinda bossy !! Why ??? His not really like that before. He always said "follow ur hubby or i siaid that please listen" his weird today donno why but does not matter anyway. .. Nowww again his working and so busy but i felt ok than last time. I felt bad when he said "i go back to job talk to u later babe" but now it seems just ok to me . Maybe because i understand everything now. I feel really ok today i hope it will be ok tommorow and more days until we finally see each other again.

Well that's great, it's nice he made time to call you in the morning, calls and hearing each others voice are much more personal and better than text. He might have been joking or tired when he wrote the text so try not to read too much into it. Though I can see how hard it would be not to when he isn't able to communicate much. I hope you get to talk again soon, and remember each day is one day closer to when you are together again!

Comment

Working...
    X