Did i make him feel bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did i make him feel bad?

I just woke up and i see him texted me , i text back and we talk for a while. I was texting long message and he cant even reply so i wonder what he was doing and also i was thinking why even if his home his still busy ? I told him "ok goodnight i guess u dont want to talk" and more . He just text back said "ok if that what u think. U make me feel bad when u say that i dont know what to do if how i want u badly and how i wanted everything to be ok for u and for me. I really dont know how to prove u now. I want u stop thinking to much coz everything u think is all wrong everyday im sad because i cant have you now. I hated to be alone in this house, i want u here now." I feel guity about it he finally broke his silents and his like tired of it. I know i cant take what i just said and he can forgive but not to forget. But he said before he sleep "i will do everything to prove u soon now i need to rest remember i love u so much and u know im trying my best to text u back if i can i lovee u so much and see you soon" i.want make him feel better when he wake up later. Any suggestions??

How old are you two? Are you both working? What is his job, is he busy a lot?

My suggestion is to stop assuming he doesn't want to talk to you, just because he doesn't reply. All you can do now to make up for it is to be nice to him and show him that he is loved. Maybe give him some space, send him some nice messages that don't require a reply.
    A nice "Thinking of you. Love you!" let's him know you think about him, but he doesn't need to get into a conversation with you, while he is busy.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Aww noo. This is an example of when texting can get misinterpreted. Maybe write him a message saying how you were sorry you for misinterpreting his message and you love that he is trying his best to be able to talk to you while working so much.. and maybe this is going to be a huge test of patience and just try and distract yourself while waiting for him to reply so you don't overthink the silence.. when he might be trying to type out a long message. It's so hard to type on phones.. maybe you could try instant messaging, although maybe it would be too much to get to a computer and turn it on and easier to just type on the phone, plus he can do that while he's laying down before he sleeps. Just don't give up.. send him a loving message or something saying how much you love him and appreciate what he's doing for your future, and are sorry you misunderstood him or something?? good luck and don't worry.. even if he doesn't forget it, it can become a distant memory and the better ones you two will create will overshadow these little miscommunication!!

Comment

Originally posted by snow View Post
        How old are you two? Are you both working? What is his job, is he busy a lot?

My suggestion is to stop assuming he doesn't want to talk to you, just because he doesn't reply. All you can do now to make up for it is to be nice to him and show him that he is loved. Maybe give him some space, send him some nice messages that don't require a reply.
        A nice "Thinking of you. Love you!" let's him know you think about him, but he doesn't need to get into a conversation with you, while he is busy.

His 26 im 19 .. Yes we both work. He is a mechaniks and yes very busy alott everyday the whole week.

Comment

Originally posted by squeeker View Post
          Aww noo. This is an example of when texting can get misinterpreted. Maybe write him a message saying how you were sorry you for misinterpreting his message and you love that he is trying his best to be able to talk to you while working so much.. and maybe this is going to be a huge test of patience and just try and distract yourself while waiting for him to reply so you don't overthink the silence.. when he might be trying to type out a long message. It's so hard to type on phones.. maybe you could try instant messaging, although maybe it would be too much to get to a computer and turn it on and easier to just type on the phone, plus he can do that while he's laying down before he sleeps. Just don't give up.. send him a loving message or something saying how much you love him and appreciate what he's doing for your future, and are sorry you misunderstood him or something?? good luck and don't worry.. even if he doesn't forget it, it can become a distant memory and the better ones you two will create will overshadow these little miscommunication!!
          Thanksss alottt. Im goin to do what u just said.

Comment

Working...
          X