Understanding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Understanding

Now im trying to make things better , im teaching myself to be more understanding. I wanted to just not think about it and trying myself not thinking about him. Its just weird because everytime i tried to enjoy my life here by going out with some of group friends and yeah it really helps me forgetting him for awhile. But it ending up weird because he felt i wasnt thinking of him. I donno , i donno how he was thinking that and how right his thought was. We been fighting because i want him to spent time talking to him and now i was not disturbing him and why is it we still fight about this. He feels i dont love him like before he said i was changed. I dont understand!!

Try to make him explain why he feels as he does about your social life, telling him you want closeness. Try to explain your confusion to him, telling him you need clarity.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Talk with him and make him understand that nothing has been change in you. May be he is expecting something from you and it is not been fulfill so this things may be happening. Just seat together and analyze the things.

Comment

Working...
      X