Missing My SO! Need to vent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing My SO! Need to vent

It's been 7 months since I've seen my SO I miss him soo much ! I miss everything about him, being face to face, talking about anything, singing in the car wherever we were driving, holding each other when we were sleeping, our dates, cuddling, and the way he would look in my eyes like I was only girl in the world. Some nights are definitely harder than others. I'm trying to write and think about positive things to keep myself from crying. I just needed to vent. Thanks for reading, I would love comments and feedback right now.

I feel you. Ur not alone its been 5 months since i been with him and also everyday is hard and everynight is lonely. But i think this in a positive way coz everyday makes me closer to him. 2 more months lift , its not so closed but atleast day end so fast be strong girl u are not alone here

Comment

It is so, so hard to be without the one you love. I feel for you. Have you got a set time to visit? I find that makes the waiting time easier. Also what helped me in the past was workout... And scrapbooking (making books for SO) takes forever (I used about a month to make each of them) and can be quite fun, your loved one may like what you make, too
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

That's super sad and a long time I'm sorry ! I guess the longest I ever gone was 2 months and it's hard but 7 months wow your strong. Do you have a set date to see each other again? Maybe now that summer is coming up you 2 can plan a few days to see each other. I hope you feel better

Comment

Well my SO will be done with school in August and he has to pay for his schooling. This is the longest we've gone without seeing each other, so hopefully in August.

Comment

Just keep going, each day is one day closer to being together again. It's hard but try and communicate as much as your schedules allow, and spend time on skype because that is the second best thing to in person, and if you are lucky enough to plan a visit soon, do that!! But if you can't talk much or during the times you aren't able to talk, keep yourself busy... and you can do stuff like the scrapbook idea, or look for recipes to make when you are together.. just remember that even if you are far apart, you are together and will be physically together again one day, no matter how many days or months or years away it might be. Stay strong and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by squeeker View Post
              Just keep going, each day is one day closer to being together again. It's hard but try and communicate as much as your schedules allow, and spend time on skype because that is the second best thing to in person, and if you are lucky enough to plan a visit soon, do that!! But if you can't talk much or during the times you aren't able to talk, keep yourself busy... and you can do stuff like the scrapbook idea, or look for recipes to make when you are together.. just remember that even if you are far apart, you are together and will be physically together again one day, no matter how many days or months or years away it might be. Stay strong and good luck!
              Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X