Been missing you guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been missing you guys

Hey everybody. I'm sorry I've been off the grid for so long. I've been adjusting to my new job, and it's draining the heck out of me. I work and sleep, and that's about it. I'm too old for this stuff. Anyway, I think about you all and wish I could be more support for you. I'm always so exhausted now. I'm working 12-hour days and barely have the time and energy to eat.

After almost 2 years, my SO is coming to visit me in a few days!!! Yay. I'm more excited than words can express. I've missed being with him very much. I hope to go visit him in a few months, if I can get the time off.

Just wanted to drop in and update you on why I'm not on the forum much lately. Maybe I'll get used to the new job soon. Feel free to PM me, if you need anything. That will go to my email which I check often.

Best wishes to you all.

Best wishes on the visit! :-) And good luck with the job.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

That is fantastic news!! Woo-hoo!! Enjoy the visit, then let us know how it went!!
      February 2012 -- met online
      August 2012 -- he said "I love you."
      April 2013 -- met in person
      June 2013 -- broke up
      July 2013 -- back together
      August 2013 -- 2nd visit
      October 20, 2013 -- He proposed!
      April 22, 2014 -- Married/closed the distance!

Comment

I've been wondering how you were doing. Other than being tired, are you enjoying your new job? Anyway, so excited that you will soon see your SO. That is great news!

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

We are rooting for you

Comment

Working...
          X