This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To much available.

I give him space and i give myself space , we still contact but im writing so less. I dont want to and it is hard to not check him and not even writing ti him about my day. Usually i write what i do in a day to him even he reply so late and also i write before i go to sleep. Its so hard controlling myself coz i really wanted to check him and ask him about his meals , his day and whats goin on to him. Today when he wake up he write and said he want to talk to me when he get back to the house in the evening and that will be morning in philippines. Im excited same time sad coz i badly miss him. I love him so much and it hurts when i less write to him everyday.

Yes, but he wants to talk to you. That's a step forward! =)
    As far as the cutting off communication slightly, I can understand why you're sad.
    My SO will sometimes go a couple days without contacting me simply because he's so busy with work. I still try to tell him good night or good morning though. ^-^ I think it lets him know he's on my mind, he also doesn't mind.
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

I agree with Unconditional.

Sometimes, less can be more communication-wise...and maybe by cutting the amount of communication y'all have, you can appreciate the time you have together more.

Comment

The hardest thing about an LDR is finding the balance between two lives, often with complicated time differences. It's also hard to know just what is the right amount of space and time to give each other. Too much can be torture, feel like neglect, and lead to unhappiness; too little can seem like you are clinging and needy, and the other person can feel smothered. It is best to actually talk to each other about how much communication is too much or too little, and try to compromise so both of you are happy, and can keep moving forward with your relationship.

My SO and I have sort of a pattern of feast and famine. For a few days he will give us lots of time, and then for a few days, cut back. It all depends on his work schedule, and on what else is going on in his life. Sometimes he is just plain flat out on his job, and, when he has a break, he is too tired to chat, or if he does, he falls asleep chatting. I can handle it to a point, but sometimes I do send him a message to let him know I miss him. There are times, all we can do is send a Goodnight message to each other. Last night we didn't chat. He had plans for the evening, and I was reading a good book until very late, so I didn't bother him. But I will today. Neither of us can go very long without contact.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
          Yes, but he wants to talk to you. That's a step forward! =)
          As far as the cutting off communication slightly, I can understand why you're sad.
          My SO will sometimes go a couple days without contacting me simply because he's so busy with work. I still try to tell him good night or good morning though. ^-^ I think it lets him know he's on my mind, he also doesn't mind.

Yeah thats right. I guess cutting little of contcts can makes him think coz now that i did this even its too hard for me. I felt he really miss me and i know he doesnt want like this thats why he ask me that he wanted to hear my voice in the evening. And i can feel in his voice he really miss me being around in his inbox it feels like he doesnt heard me from long time but its just 3 days of less messages. I still write to him but not alot just to say goodnight. And i know he likes to read long messages from me.

Comment

Originally posted by AussieAmericanGirl66 View Post
            The hardest thing about an LDR is finding the balance between two lives, often with complicated time differences. It's also hard to know just what is the right amount of space and time to give each other. Too much can be torture, feel like neglect, and lead to unhappiness; too little can seem like you are clinging and needy, and the other person can feel smothered. It is best to actually talk to each other about how much communication is too much or too little, and try to compromise so both of you are happy, and can keep moving forward with your relationship.

My SO and I have sort of a pattern of feast and famine. For a few days he will give us lots of time, and then for a few days, cut back. It all depends on his work schedule, and on what else is going on in his life. Sometimes he is just plain flat out on his job, and, when he has a break, he is too tired to chat, or if he does, he falls asleep chatting. I can handle it to a point, but sometimes I do send him a message to let him know I miss him. There are times, all we can do is send a Goodnight message to each other. Last night we didn't chat. He had plans for the evening, and I was reading a good book until very late, so I didn't bother him. But I will today. Neither of us can go very long without contact.
            Yeah i understand ! Its really hard to balance . I know he doesnt want to read short messages and it makes him happy that i write long messages for him even he cant reply he tried to read it and he said his happy when he can read it coz he know i was thinkin of him. I feel missing him more when i do this but i feel bad coz i cant get anything in return. :/

Comment

Working...
            X