Doubt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doubt

I dont know how to handle him while he is accusing me and telling me things i suppose not to hear. I hear lotss of lies now and im so turn off.

You have five threads on the front page, maybe you can consider putting any new information or questions in 1 thread so that people can follow what happens? I don't understand what you're asking, maybe some more details would be nice... What is he telling you and accusing you of? what are you not supposed to hear? What's he lying about?

Comment

Originally posted by MissButterfly View Post
      You have five threads on the front page, maybe you can consider putting any new information or questions in 1 thread so that people can follow what happens? I don't understand what you're asking, maybe some more details would be nice... What is he telling you and accusing you of? what are you not supposed to hear? What's he lying about?
      Agreed. Either that, or she could write a blog post detailing these things so it's all in one place.

It's very hard to help people when they don't indicate why there is doubt etc.

Comment

Yeah, OP you are always very vague in your posts, it's like you're talking to yourself, really. How are we supposed to give you feedback that way?

If your SO is accusing you of stuff and lying to you, that's unacceptable and you should break up. That's all I've got.
        I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Working...
        X