X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him..but how I know he love me?

hi im jasmine,
    I love a man from distance he live in Dispenaderos Cordoba Argentina and I am philipines. .now I work in Kuwait. .we meet in facebook. . at the first I see his photo I likd him only impressed. .then he message me only three times. and we start our relation. .now he didnt message. .I dont mind but my heart find him..I really miss him..
    hope he remember me.
    thanks for reading my message. .
    #have#a#nice#day.

If he does not message you anymore, I think you will have to let him go.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Ypu've messaged three times and you are in a relationship? I don't think that's how it works

Comment

I met my SO on internet too and it took 2 years befor we've goot feelings for each other and 2 more months to start our relationship.
        I think you go too fast and you have to be carreful with internet meeting, after only 3 messages you can not know him and it could be a scam or worst ...

Comment

Originally posted by François View Post
          I met my SO on internet too and it took 2 years befor we've goot feelings for each other and 2 more months to start our relationship.
          I think you go too fast and you have to be carreful with internet meeting, after only 3 messages you can not know him and it could be a scam or worst ...
          ooohh so bad.. thanks a lot ur advice. .next time I dont believes fast..have a nice day

Comment

thanks a lot.all of u I learn here..more..but realy im here feel sad..good evening and God bless us..

Comment

Working...
            X