Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a nice relationship

Hello
    My name is Arsen I'm 20 years old and I'm looking for a cute,smart,funny,fun and with good manners girl that want to start a nice tight long distance relationship.
    I'm a really good guy and if you want to know me a lot better you can just send me a message
    So have a nice day everybody!

You've come to the wrong place. This is a forum for (mostly) people who are already in a long-distance relationship.

And the people who are still here and have ended their LDR will probably not want a new one
    I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

This is not a dating site, it's for people who are already in relationships.
      EDIT: Love finds you, not the other way around. Be patient, love will happen, whether close distance Orr long distance. Also, I don't think any of us actively "looked" for a long distance relationship as we all understand how hard they are too maintain and such.
      Last edited by Unconditional; June 8, 2014, 06:47 PM.
      "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Did you even check any of the posts on here before signing up? Nobody here is looking for an LDR.
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Comment

Why on earth would you deliberately want to look for a Long Distance Relationship? Are you a glutton for punishment? Do you have any idea how hard it is, and the frustration, pain and loneliness that goes along with it? It takes a lot of love, trust, and commitment to make it. It's something that happens if you meet someone online who happens to live faraway, or if you are already with someone and then one or the other has to move away for school, work, the military, etc. It's more like you don't have much of a choice, if you love someone faraway.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

LDR's seem to be in fashion at the mo
              It's the new trend!
              This can be backed up by all the tv shows coming on here looking for couples.

But seriously, ALL of the above.

Comment

Working...
              X