He sent me his tshirt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He sent me his tshirt!

I got home from work today and found a box on my doorstep...he had sent me a tshirt that he had put his cologne on! He said it was my 30 Day Countdown Present, because we have exactly 30 days before we meet for the first time.

I'm falling for him more every day! He's such a sweetheart!

I'm wearing it to bed tonight, lol
    Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairytale!

Awww....how sweet. I am wearing my SO's football jersey! Enjoy!
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

That is really sweet. I hope you have a wonderful time together.

Comment

So cute! I love being able to wear my SO's tshirts Enjoy ya'lls time together! Enjoy every minute of it (:

Comment

Aww that's so sweet! Happy 30 day countdown! Enjoy that first meeting and finally being together in person!!

Comment

This is really a sweet surprise which every girl would love if her BF does it for her.

Comment

I sent oneto my SO too after wearing it for one day and she sent me a clothe spray with her perfum. I put it on my pillow during the day like that it smell like she sleep with me.

Comment

I love that!
                I stole one of my SO's shirts this passed weekend. We have quite a bit of each other's clothes. It makes us feel closer.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                Married April 18th, 2015!!
                Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

That's so cute! The last time my SO visited me he accidentally left a tshirt behind. I slept with it for a while.
                  And I accidentally left a shirt of mine at his house last week. My SO is also using the pillow I used during my stay. He's a big old softy

Comment

That's so sweet of him.
                    I remember receiving my first cologne drenched t-shirt from my SO - I'm wearing it right now as a matter of fact.
                    I would smell it whenever I could to savour the scent and wore it to sleep for as long as I could before I had to put it in the wash!
                    I'm also using the pillow that he slept on while he was with me just last week, hehe.
                    [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
                    became official: 28.03.11
                    first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
                    second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
                    our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
                    third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
                    fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
                    surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
                    viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
                    jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
                    my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

aww that's so sweet!!!!!
                      Wish my SO would do that :/
                      Saying that he can't afford the postage and doesn't have that many clothes, so I can wait.
                      Flying out to meet him for the first time: 16th November 2014 - 14th December 2014
                      Flying out to meet him for the second time: 3rd June 2015 -18th July 2015
                      Flying out to meet him for the third time: 12th December 2016 - 12th January 2017
                      His first flight to me: April 2018 DENIED ENTRY
                      Flying out to meet him for the fourth time: 23rd June 2018 - 7th July 2018
                      Got Engaged: 12th December 2016
                      Married: June 29th 2018
                      Hoping to close the distance: 2019/2020

Comment

A shirt is easily the best gift you can ever get from your SO

Comment

Working...
                        X